GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned This is probably a pretty rudimentary question, but does the engine actually run any different when there is a change in the exhaust? For example, when the exhaust is set to Baja and it is wide open, is that any different than the other extreme of Quiet? More HP, Torque, etc? Or is it ONLY a different sound?
Put yours in quiet mode and floor it. It's definitely not quiet anymore which leads me to believe it opens up when needed. On mine at least, it's quiet when you're light to normal throttle but definitely louder at heavier load.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned This is probably a pretty rudimentary question, but does the engine actually run any different when there is a change in the exhaust? For example, when the exhaust is set to Baja and it is wide open, is that any different than the other extreme of Quiet? More HP, Torque, etc? Or is it ONLY a different sound?

Power wise is saw no difference.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, @GooseTuned, do you think the 3.5 (stock Gen3) would tolerate E30?

It came up in another thread and could be a way to save a little $ from straight pump premium while retaining octane, no?

lamb00j

Reaction score
Has there been anymore headway in this development by chance? I would rather go with GoodTuned, however, i am hearing 5Star is looking to have their tune out by mid summer

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has there been anymore headway in this development by chance? I would rather go with GoodTuned, however, i am hearing 5Star is looking to have their tune out by mid summer

COBB is still working on their Accessport software; so it's still in dev at the moment.