GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen Cobb announce any R&D or support for 2021-current Fords besides the Mustang Ecoboost. Do you have any info GooseTuned?

The aftermarket has taken a huge hit due to supply chain issues and the Alphabet police.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't seen Cobb announce any R&D or support for 2021-current Fords besides the Mustang Ecoboost. Do you have any info GooseTuned?

The aftermarket has taken a huge hit due to supply chain issues and the Alphabet police.

They are actively working on gen 3 support.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% true story. First thing I did was to put Deavers on. The rumor is that ford was going to use deavers as the oem spring but it sent costs too high so they cheaped out with the 4 ply leafs and the block.
I know I am the odd man out on this, but I have Geiser springs up front and Deaver+3 in the rear which I had installed to fit 37" tires, but I honestly do not notice much of a difference for on-road use compared to stock. I have a tune and that is definitely a noticeable upgrade, but the springs do nothing for me other than allowing me to run the larger tires.

Ta2punk

Reaction score

I was talking to a Cobb employee on Facebook just a couple days ago. He said they are working on it, no ETA at the moment. Maybe by summer if we are lucky.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious to know if they have cracked the security at this point and are actually working on the tuning.