Goose Tuned & Ready to go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sweatnblood

Reaction score
So after doing a bunch of research I decided to go with GooseTune. What a awesome guy! Always super quick to answer all my questions & make suggestions…not to mention how awesome the customer service was as a whole. I ended up buying the upgraded Turbos and of course with my luck something was wrong with one of them…he was the first one to let me know and said he had a new one on the way to the shop ASAP. The build was GooseTune stage2, upgraded with Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbos, 1050cc injectors, a CAI and CVFab downpipes with built in adaptors. I'm going to be in Cali most of the time and with the shit gas he Tuned the truck @5000 feet on what's considered 89 Oct in cali. So it's making 512HP/ 550TQ…he told me to make sure I do some data-logging in Cali because I'll be at sea-level so maybe a few more HP's can be had but either way this truck will get up and go….I can't stress enough that great customer service can't be bought and hands down I would trust my grandmother to Goose...

Attachments

• 322760793_5516905915097889_4613188796382899744_n.jpg
    322760793_5516905915097889_4613188796382899744_n.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 32

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after doing a bunch of research I decided to go with GooseTune. What a awesome guy! Always super quick to answer all my questions & make suggestions…not to mention how awesome the customer service was as a whole. I ended up buying the upgraded Turbos and of course with my luck something was wrong with one of them…he was the first one to let me know and said he had a new one on the way to the shop ASAP. The build was GooseTune stage2, upgraded with Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbos, 1050cc injectors, a CAI and CVFab downpipes with built in adaptors. I'm going to be in Cali most of the time and with the shit gas he Tuned the truck @5000 feet on what's considered 89 Oct in cali. So it's making 512HP/ 550TQ…he told me to make sure I do some data-logging in Cali because I'll be at sea-level so maybe a few more HP's can be had but either way this truck will get up and go….I can't stress enough that great customer service can't be bought and hands down I would trust my grandmother to Goose...
Nice!!

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice meeting you today man!

Thanks again!

The truck is going to feel MUCH better even on 91acn. That fuel was not that good.

Have a safe drive back home, and get some rest tonight in Phoenix!