Goose Tune and Cobb intercooler on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with Goose Tuned this morning. Great service! I just ordered new plugs, radiator shroud, Cobb high mount intercooler, Cobb intake, and the accessport + goose tune (Stage 2 package). Hoping to address the WOT stuttering and transmission clunkiness issues. I'm also going to replace the ignition coils as soon as someone can verify the part number for me on my other post.

Interestingly, no catch can for now or BOV. See what the experiment unfolds...

Last edited:

openspaces

Reaction score
I’m jealous. I’m still on the fence (mainly trying to prioritize expenses) but as I drive the truck more the only real annoyance is the unpredictable shifts.

I want improved performance but I’m giving it a few weeks to decide if I need the improved tcm

OP
OP
H

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m jealous. I’m still on the fence (mainly trying to prioritize expenses) but as I drive the truck more the only real annoyance is the unpredictable shifts.

I want improved performance but I’m giving it a few weeks to decide if I need the improved tcm
yeah, it is not in the cheap mods category. BUT, I bought used and still much less cash out the door than a Gen3, or ADM'd R insanity. I have almost $2k into new tires already too so I'm going to be almost $6k with the other little things I purchased in the past two weeks. Have a billet oil drain plug otw, 2019 engine cover. Hoping this is all I need for a great, reliable Rap to enjoy hunting/shooting and off-roading in the desert. I'm not sure the Rap will make it up the backside to Crown King though. The waterfall along is daunting. Don't think it has the angles like my Jeep did.