Goodyear Territory MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I pulled the trigger and went with the new Territory MT for the next tire purchase. I couldn't pass up 25% off and the fact that they are approx. 13lbs lighter than the oem BFG KO's. Looking forward to the added performance.

Anyone else out there running them yet? I live in Southern AZ now and don't plan on offroading them too hard, mainly sand, light duty rock climbing, and going camping. Let's see how they perform comparatively.

In the past I've run:

KO2's
Grabber ATX
**** Cepek Trail Country EXP
Funny how D ick Cepek's name is a curse word. I guess he should change it to Rick. :Big Laugh:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I had a set that came off a new Bronco on my Gen 2 for about 20k miles before I got rid of it. Great tires, great ride, just as quiet and seemed somewhat better in the rain than the BFG's.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you're in FL too so I can trust your opinion on rain. How are they in rain?

My current tires work really well but I would prefer a slightly different look and I'm going to need to swap them in the next year. I've never driven with the KO2s, because my truck was used and came with Pirelli Scorpion AT+, but I've always liked the look of the KO2s and this seems to check that box.
They are too good in rain for me, better than the ko2s and I also had the ridge grapplers which may be the worst wet tire on earth.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shot these are quieter than KO2’s. I hear videos of them whining high pitch on the highway. Can you confirm?
They are just as queit as ko2s. I really have no reason to lie. I don't notice any noise at all really. I can try to get a video if you like.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
OEM tires rarely are worth a shit. Hopefully with the popularity of the bronco more companies come out with "C" load 35s and 37s
I know some guys go up to Load E, but I have a superduty and honestly (at least for me) Load range E are to much(for an F150), the ride off-roading is horrible.
I am with you and load range "E" tires on a 1/2 ton. I just replaced my factory K02's with a MT Baja Boss A/T in a load range "D". I can definitely feel the difference.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Times ten. My Raptor is the first vehicle I've owned that came with decent tires. I'll probably buy three more next fall, expecting to have about 40k miles on the originals by then.
This was the first vehicle I’ve ever owned that I put oem tires on when the first set was done. I’m not mad about it at all. They work really well for me.