Goodyear Territory MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A cool thread/poll idea would be for tires.

what they weigh
actual size
cost
real world review

all compared to the ***** BFG KO2s

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@thatJeepguy yes quieter so far than anything ive run....

They also do well in the snow according to guys over on the bronco6g forum. These tires come stock on the sasquatch broncos

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 384788

About 3k miles on them, love them..
I see you're in FL too so I can trust your opinion on rain. How are they in rain?

My current tires work really well but I would prefer a slightly different look and I'm going to need to swap them in the next year. I've never driven with the KO2s, because my truck was used and came with Pirelli Scorpion AT+, but I've always liked the look of the KO2s and this seems to check that box.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shot these are quieter than KO2’s. I hear videos of them whining high pitch on the highway. Can you confirm?
brother has the same size on his truck, they hum decently for being new, cant hear them at higher speed, mainly lower speed. Nothing like worn out k02 noise though.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
brother has the same size on his truck, they hum decently for being new, cant hear them at higher speed, mainly lower speed. Nothing like worn out k02 noise though.
With 43k on them my Ko2’s are howling and choppy, with 2 rotations amd 10k driven on them in the last year. I do like how squishy and cheap these tires are . I priced out a set for 950 shipped but i do not want to be in the same boat. Ko2’s are at least almost silent/ undetectable the first 15 k miles…

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the work well. In the Bronco world they are not getting great reviews.
OEM tires rarely are worth a shit. Hopefully with the popularity of the bronco more companies come out with "C" load 35s and 37s
I know some guys go up to Load E, but I have a superduty and honestly (at least for me) Load range E are to much(for an F150), the ride off-roading is horrible.