Goodyear Kevlar mtr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them in 35x12/5/17. Great looking tire. It feels better than a true mud terrain but not as smooth as an all terrain. They were also a bitch to get balanced. Id recommend road force balancing for them.

OP
OP
G

Gas$$$$

Reaction score
Toyo mt's have seen better days! Just looking for next best thing! Thanks for ur input!

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bougt the truck last month it already had the MTR Kevlars on it. I'm enjoying it so far, but don't have any real length of experience with them. Handle fine to this point. In a year I'm sure I'll have a different opinion.

OP
OP
G

Gas$$$$

Reaction score
Got any idea how many miles on them and do they have an excess of weights on them?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

How many miles u get out of them?

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll look this weekend at the weights, but like I said. I've only had the truck for about 1000 miles so I can't give you any idea of wear or when the tires were replaced last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts