GEN 1 Goodies starting to arrive!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
The first partial delivery of goodies! To be continued...

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. Looks like were going in the same direction with mods. I'm looking at the exact same pieces right now minus the Kings BS(going Fox). SVC shackles? Where are you ordering your stuff?

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Nice. Looks like were going in the same direction with mods. I'm looking at the exact same pieces right now minus the Kings BS(going Fox). SVC shackles? Where are you ordering your stuff?
Camburg Shackles stock length ...Freedomworks Rick and Offroad Alliance Jeff. Two good guys to order from and supporting vendors...

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Trying to do the work myself so not too concerned that the mod/parts are backlogged and long lead-times...The real long lead times are the KING shocks, so the route I'm taking allows me to somewhat keep the suspension balanced for now and I can use the truck while I wait. Also, one limiting factor are the stock beadlock wheels, so I went without the heims on the UCAs. I'm running the cast wheels with the BFG KO2s for now on street, but will switch over to the stock forged wheels with Ford true BLs and KM3s, but also backordered!

Here is a tease...
1B185BC9-3539-408E-B989-0885ADF0D546_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited: