GEN 2 Good Raptor garage for mods in Vancouver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DVR

DVR

Reaction score
what kind of modifications are you considering?
Not really sure yet. Initially I was looking to change the deavers, shocks, wheels, etc. pretty much all the stuff under the car. But I figured I get up there first and see if I really "need" it.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really sure yet. Initially I was looking to change the deavers, shocks, wheels, etc. pretty much all the stuff under the car. But I figured I get up there first and see if I really "need" it.
You’re better off to get that stuff in your neighborhood before you come up here. Will be a lot cheaper. Words of caution, they use a lot of salt and gravel on hwy 99 to Whistler if you plan on going up there lots in the winter months, usually just rain in Vancouver though. Get a few cans of fluid film or something and spray the underneath of your Raptor, you’ll be able to get that stuff at Canadian (Crappy) Tire when you’re up here!

OP
OP
DVR

DVR

Reaction score
You’re better off to get that stuff in your neighborhood before you come up here. Will be a lot cheaper. Words of caution, they use a lot of salt and gravel on hwy 99 to Whistler if you plan on going up there lots in the winter months, usually just rain in Vancouver though. Get a few cans of fluid film or something and spray the underneath of your Raptor, you’ll be able to get that stuff at Canadian (Crappy) Tire when you’re up here!

Appreciated! Yes thats where im supposed to be moving too so thats a good point I was aware of all the salt but did not know fluid film will do the job not for my truck to rot away from underneath me.

The modification boat might have sailed on me already as all the shops down here have 0 stock of pretty much anything haha.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dales alignment in langley are good mechanics, long drive from whistler!
you’ll probably order parts from the us and pay duty, tax, shipping so I found it much more fun to have work done in california and then drive the huge spectacular ohv areas which are an unbelievable experience
go to squamish valley road and go up the elaho river then let us know if you want modifications, get a compressor and air down guage first

OP
OP
DVR

DVR

Reaction score
dales alignment in langley are good mechanics, long drive from whistler!
you’ll probably order parts from the us and pay duty, tax, shipping so I found it much more fun to have work done in california and then drive the huge spectacular ohv areas which are an unbelievable experience
go to squamish valley road and go up the elaho river then let us know if you want modifications, get a compressor and air down guage first
Peter,

Thats good to know. I looked up the valley road thats going to be on the list. I just got a compressor so ill be all good there as well :p

cheers