GEN 2 Good Raptor garage for mods in Vancouver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DVR

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Im moving to Vancouver BC and was wondering if there are any good Offroad shops to bring the Raptor in for maintenance/upgrades?

Thanks.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, what year do you have? Pics? Brown Bros Ford is okay and they have a high performance shop offsite, just down the road where they do superchargers, High end Fords, etc. I've had work on my mustang there, but never my Raptor. I always drove to California to have work done, lol. I had good regular maintenance and warranty repairs on my Raptor at Key West Ford in New Westminster. You could try Coastal Ford (the one in Vancouver) as well.

OP
OP
DVR

DVR

Reaction score
Welcome to the place, what year do you have? Pics? Brown Bros Ford is okay and they have a high performance shop offsite, just down the road where they do superchargers, High end Fords, etc. I've had work on my mustang there, but never my Raptor. I always drove to California to have work done, lol. I had good regular maintenance and warranty repairs on my Raptor at Key West Ford in New Westminster. You could try Coastal Ford (the one in Vancouver) as well.
Great thanks for that.

I got a second gen 2018 tighty whity haha no mods what so ever im a little on the fence as i dont wanna get stuck up there with no one to fix it.....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great thanks for that.

I got a second gen 2018 tighty whity haha no mods what so ever im a little on the fence as i dont wanna get stuck up there with no one to fix it.....
Any of those dealers I mentioned, all sell Raptors and service them, so, normal maintenance I would say you are in good hands, as far as mods go, minor stuff I would try Brown Bros on Marine Drive. I haven't been dealing with them for a couple of years, but they were okay guys before.

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dorian those pics sure don't look like Whistler ;o)

I've taken mine to Cam Clark Ford in North Vancouver. They know a few things about these trucks, but aren't like the California shops that work on them all the time. They can certainly do regular maintenance though. I've taken my truck to get preload adjustments done by West Coast Offroaders, also in North Vancouver. They seem to know their stuff, but work mostly on Toyotas it seems.

Many run K02s in winter (myself included). The Goodyear Duratrac is also a great choice. If you're set on getting true winter tires (nothing beats them for snow), then check out the Nokian Hakkepelita, which is available in stock raptor size https://www.nokiantires.com/tires/by-tire-size/winter-tires/?s=315-70-17

if you like to drive your truck offroad, there are a few on here from the Vancouver area that do as well. Feel free to reach out.

Good luck

OP
OP
DVR

DVR

Reaction score
Hey Ryan,

Haha what gave it away? The lack of rainclouds or palm trees?
Thanks, yes im hoping to go tour a little bit, im fairly new to all of that but its definitely on the list.