Good Fuse To Use For Ignition Power?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Fuse To Tie In To For Ignition On Power?

Looking for a fuse under the main engine fuse to do the "add a fuse" to. I need it to have power only when the ignition is on. Seems like all the empty slots don't have power to them. I'm adding an 8" fan to my aftermarket trans cooler so I'm worried about tieing into the wrong one and messing something up. Anyone have recommendations or slots they have used? @thecarstereocompany @thestereocompany

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a fuse under the main engine fuse to do the "add a fuse" to. I need it to have power only when the ignition is on. Seems like all the empty slots don't have power to them. I'm adding an 8" fan to my aftermarket trans cooler so I'm worried about tieing into the wrong one and messing something up. Anyone have recommendations or slots they have used? @thecarstereocompany @thestereocompany
well shit. now wonder i never found this. get your damn mentions right slacker.

ok, i need some specifics here. relay for what you are connecting? or do you need a high current wire? switch? theres a couple places to go under the hood so im going to ty to find the easiest one for you

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but looking for an answer to this. Looking for a fuse to tap into to power my switch pros.