Good deal on 2019?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
I miss riding too, would like to get another bike someday but that will be a tough sell to the wife especially now with our first on the way.

Do you daily your Raptor? What has been your experience living with it in this area?

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
I just heard back from the dealer and as I expected they cannot go any lower on the price. So as it is now I am looking at $62k out the door + $500 to ship for a 2019 supercab with 802a plus tech package and beadlock capable wheels. I have my financing at 3% and selling a 2015 Mustang GT and 2018 Toyota Camry SE.

I am gonna go for it. Wish me luck.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
62k our the door sounds pretty damn good. Sounds fully loaded at that. I don’t think anyone is going to let go a new Raptor even a 2019 for less than low 60’s somewhere. 66-68k for a truck like this in 2019 would have been an awesome deal.

Good Luck!

OP
OP
G

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a quick update that the deal is just about complete. If all goes according to plan with shipping, I will be positing in the new members section by the end of the week.

Actually ended up switching my financing last minute to a credit union me and my wife just joined and got an even better financing deal than what I was originally going to go with. That and the fact that I ended up getting about a grand more on my Mustang from a last minute call from a dealership are starting to make me feel like I was meant to get this truck!

Thanks for the feedback and advice and like I said looking forward to positing my introduction with my new Raptor soon!

Last edited: