gonna fly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taitanium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, finally found a Gen 1 in my price range. white 2011 screw w/ 150,000. great interior, taking care of some minor paint issues. My son is just finishing his sophomore year at the Air Force Academy. Not allowed to even have a vehicle for the first two years. This will be his surprise when we get to see him again probably in July. If any one has accessories in the scratch and dent or neglected pile please let me know. Trying to build a fitting tribute to all of his hard work. Lights , suspension anything really. Love this truck so much will probably have to get one of my ownIMG_0840.jpegIMG_0839.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard! Taitanium? LOL Um ok I’m good with that. The truck already has some nice wheels too. Should be an awesome gift. A lot to be done! Nice find.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
hey, finally found a Gen 1 in my price range. white 2011 screw w/ 150,000. great interior, taking care of some minor paint issues. My son is just finishing his sophomore year at the Air Force Academy. Not allowed to even have a vehicle for the first two years. This will be his surprise when we get to see him again probably in July. If any one has accessories in the scratch and dent or neglected pile please let me know. Trying to build a fitting tribute to all of his hard work. Lights , suspension anything really. Love this truck so much will probably have to get one of my ownView attachment 165158View attachment 165159

Lucky kid. He sounds like a good one. Congrats.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey, finally found a Gen 1 in my price range. white 2011 screw w/ 150,000. great interior, taking care of some minor paint issues. My son is just finishing his sophomore year at the Air Force Academy. Not allowed to even have a vehicle for the first two years. This will be his surprise when we get to see him again probably in July. If any one has accessories in the scratch and dent or neglected pile please let me know. Trying to build a fitting tribute to all of his hard work. Lights , suspension anything really. Love this truck so much will probably have to get one of my ownView attachment 165158View attachment 165159
That is awesome!!:cheers: