Gone and Did it (MPT Tune)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, couldn't keep from it after reading so many great things so just placed an order for NGuage with tunes. Guess I will have a Pedal Commander for sale with less then 3000 miles on it lol......

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will NOT regret it.

Best complete tune on the market.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you did the transmission tune as well. Best thing I did for the truck.

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will NOT regret it.

Best complete tune on the market.
Thanks, I am curious to see the difference in it and the PC. I know PC does not add any power however took it off and there is such a big difference in stock VS Sport +1. Just doesn't seem to rev in stock form.

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you did the transmission tune as well. Best thing I did for the truck.
Yes will get the trans tune as well however I do not see what all the fuss is with the trans. Mine acted weird for the first bit after I drove it for a while it now shifts like butter. I just placed the order for them to ship it then will send them the tune sheet.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the hp increases, but the truck runs so much smoother!!!!!!!!
Sport mode is a blast.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My transmission shifted into some gears like a donkey kicking you in the backside.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mind didn’t shift badly either

But when Mike gets done.... the entire shift logic is revamped. You hold gears longer. You don’t skip shift. You downshift quicker....

Yes will get the trans tune as well however I do not see what all the fuss is with the trans. Mine acted weird for the first bit after I drove it for a while it now shifts like butter. I just placed the order for them to ship it then will send them the tune sheet.