going to texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats sweet tea? Is that lemonade? What about IN n OUT burger?
Was stationed in San Diego, it's trash. It's only edible animal style. Now Five Guys has pretty good everything so wouldn't argue there. My wife turned me on(yes she did) to adding vinegar to my fries there.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was stationed in San Diego, it's trash. It's only edible animal style. Now Five Guys is pretty good everything so wouldn't argue there. My wife turned me on(yes she did) to adding vinegar to my fries there.
Oh okay, so your wife "likes 5 guys", LOL. We have them up here as well, not a big deal to me, they are okay though, my homemade burgers are much better, ha!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, so your wife "likes 5 guys", LOL. We have them up here as well, not a big deal to me, they are okay though, my homemade burgers are much better, ha!
Slightly ok.....just a tid bit better than take out. There are never five people doing work there...much less five guys.

Pretty much like a **** steak and shake