GOD’S COUNTRY….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I know pictures are worth a thousand words, and there's nothing like being where these were taken, but thank you all for posting these delightful reminders that there are still amazing things to be seen in this great country!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Reading your thread the other night in my hotel room in New Mexico gave me perspective and inspiration @John M BUNMAN.

I was headed back from Kansas on Saturday, and after reading your thread I decided to fly out my lady to meet me in Phoenix AZ for the remaining part of my drive home. We took a detour up to Sedona, and it was beautiful!

Anyhow just wanted to share…

View attachment 394701
View attachment 394699
View attachment 394700
Beautiful!! I love Sedona…now you have to go back :)
Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Reading your thread the other night in my hotel room in New Mexico gave me perspective and inspiration @John M BUNMAN.

I was headed back from Kansas on Saturday, and after reading your thread I decided to fly out my lady to meet me in Phoenix AZ for the remaining part of my drive home. We took a detour up to Sedona, and it was beautiful!

Anyhow just wanted to share…

View attachment 394701
View attachment 394699
View attachment 394700
You scored some big points bringing your lady out, good on you ;)
Sedona is where we got engaged…many a moons ago..
Great Raptoring and even better 4xFoot when you back there