Go Pro Hd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay has go pro hds on sale for 129.99 down from 299.99. Just thought I would let you all know since I noticed that a lot of people use them.

OP
OP
R

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it just says go pro hd naked. its white. its on their main page. sale ends at midnight tonight.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn 3's dont come out until beginning of dec.......

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

correction..... 3black......

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hero3's are nicer for sure! I just sold 1 of my Hero2 motorsports packages. I'm keeping this other one for "risky" shots. The 3 will stay inside the cab.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Hero3's are nicer for sure! I just sold 1 of my Hero2 motorsports packages. I'm keeping this other one for "risky" shots. The 3 will stay inside the cab.

I love the built in wireless and the Android app. Makes life soooo easy with way less attachments (money spent).

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love mine! Sucker was $299 for me though. What size memory card you guys advise putting into the gopro for raptor runs? I'm trying to get some good footage without needing to carry my pc with me and going thru many cards.....

Thanks!

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine! Sucker was $299 for me though. What size memory card you guys advise putting into the gopro for raptor runs? I'm trying to get some good footage without needing to carry my pc with me and going thru many cards.....

Thanks!

64gb sandisk and get the high end 0ne. I think its a class 7 or 10. If your budget permits get 2-3 cards. Sometimes they sell them in 2 packs.

Dave