Go Fast Camper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't imagine backing a short little off road trailer a quarter mile up a jeep road. And I enjoy backing trailers. The big win for the trailer is that you can get far enough in to filter out some of the riffraff, drop it, and set up camp. Then go explore the harder stuff. Or the high speed stuff.
Yeah exactly- I mean if you’re getting into real serious shit you’re not necessarily going to want to lug around you bed tent or even stay wherever you are that the terrain is that rugged. I just recently started looking into mini/micro campers myself for this reason which is why I chimed in when I saw the price I was like WOAH there are definitely quality small camper trailers w/ more room/features (obviously) out there that would be in the same price range

Undert0e

Reaction score
I had a v2 GCF on my F250. Easy set up, easy take down, light weight, keeps the bed space functional and their customer support is superb. They just came out with a topper last week.

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
Go Fast Camper has a great operation 100% engineered and built in the USA. And yes it is pricey but a niche quality product.

The wait list was long so I went with an iKamper mini mounted level to the cab roof over a tonneau over with Front Runner brackets. Weighs in under 150 pounds.

Planning to sell set up as I am using a Scout Olympic.

Attachments

• yGAz5C5SREmRe7I+%1qY+Q.jpg
    yGAz5C5SREmRe7I+%1qY+Q.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 18

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn those are some nice setups. I am a short guy I bring a tent and a portable cot with pad if I feel like setting it up and from time to time I've just reclined the seats now that they lay flat. slept like a baby. no tent or extra Equiptment needed air, heat, radio or whatever is right at a fingers touch. most of the time is spent outdoors anyway. but I am thinking of at least getting the rail system to at least be able to take a bit more gear.. makes me wonder if its worth the expense for a tent though for the rails. but for now ill still be tenting or in the cab sleeping. its just 2 of us it seems to work for now. maybe next year ill change my mind since ill have the rail system.