GMC Hummer SuperTruck 10/20/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn’t. Jewish is a nationality not a race. The word you’re looking for is xenophobic
I didn't respond to his or the other ignorance because I already derailed the thread. Let's both let it go and let them believe what they wish .

Btw I agree with you on the tesla quality. It is crazy to be that a model S can cost 130k with that kinda horrible quality, fit and finish.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It isn’t. Jewish is a nationality not a race. The word you’re looking for is xenophobic
So, as a Jew you know this?
Have you ever even had a civil conversation with a Jewish person?
The fires of Dachau is something you've never heard of?
Auschwitz is just a topping for pizza?

DNA markers clearly identify those with Jewish heritage, particularly the Cohenim.

Your mentality is what fuel the gas chambers of ******.

As a Jew I take GREAT exception to your comment.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DNA markers clearly identify those with Jewish heritage, particularly the Cohenim.

My wife and her entire family are Jewish. They identify as white.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score

As would John Goodman’s character from Big Lebowski to yours- Dont tell him he’s not Jewish!!! Lol

clearly- Jewish can be both an ethnic background & religious cultural belief system.

why we even talking bout this on a raptor forum anyhow? But yet it is lol to call Trump racist/prejudice as he makes Jerusalem embassy, enables permanent funding/offices for HBCUs, & has jews in his immediate family haha

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic to help steer this thread back in the general direction. She's 1996 Hummer 6.5 Turbo I've had for quite awhile. Gonna keep this one so no electric resurrected one for me. currently in the middle of some updates: intercooler & alum rad, new fuel system and some new shoes. Sorry not a great pic but only one in the laptop.IMG_1493.JPG

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s been a ride. Nice H1. How awful is it to actually drive? I’ve heard things...

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s been a ride. Nice H1. How awful is it to actually drive? I’ve heard things...

Actually drives nice it was a daily driver for awhile but I was used to driving a 3500 4x4 dually before. The Hummer is as wide as the dually rear wheels but with a much better turning radius. Now that being said these were military vehicles with an civilian interior slapped in. The early ones needed a lot of updates, all civy stuff. Not a vehicle for everyone you needed to have some mechanical abilities. Some of the things I have done / doing to it have been to make it more steetable AK: the wife can drive it without worrying it over heats on the freeway at speed etc. The core part of these things (its ability to get you where you want to go works perfectly) It (H1) will take you places you never thought you could go! Width is your only limiting factor but sometimes it is a plus ie: when the trail is dug out and I get a nice side bite and go over the grooves. One of the coolest car / trucks I have ever owned.

Last edited: