GMC Hummer SuperTruck 10/20/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LeBron may not have any “blemishes” as you say and give back and be a role model for some, but he sure does say some exaggerated stuff like ‘black people are being literally hunted every time we step out of the comfort of our homes,’ this reads as all whites are literally hunting all blacks down and just straight up killing them all the time - black genocide, that kind of blatant misinformation divides the races and some interpret these type of comments, this one and various others, as LeBron signaling that he is essentially anti-white.

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It only reads that way for people intentionally trying to dilute and distort what he’s talking about. BLM isn’t anti police, it’s anti police execution. The anthem protests are about the same thing, not the military.

someone please tell me how he’s an anti-semite?

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LeBron may not have any “blemishes” as you say and give back and be a role model for some, but he sure does say some exaggerated stuff like ‘black people are being literally hunted every time we step out of the comfort of our homes,’ this reads as all whites are literally hunting all blacks down and just straight up killing them all the time - black genocide, that kind of blatant misinformation divides the races and some interpret these type of comments, this one and various others, as LeBron signaling that he is essentially anti-white.

Jesus Christ lol...u can't possibly be getting that from statement he made. For one use that statement in its actual context. The topic was police shootings of unarmed black men so in no way did he mean or even allude to " all white ppl are out hunting black men .

I'm hoping that adult comprehension is higher than that if that's what people really got out of that statement.

The topic specifically was of the blake shooting , so where in that could you get " all white ppl are out hunting black ppl and straight up killing them"

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not Blake, Ahmad. Doesn’t matter, you are right and we are all wrong :favorites13:

“We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like WTF man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise) and my prayers and blessings sent to the.....“

upload_2020-10-11_18-47-35.jpeg
https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1258156220969398272/photo/1

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's not a horrible person. He's just an egotistical a-hole and a ring chaser.

Steven_Born

Reaction score
So I am struggling here, a forum for Raptors has now gone into total political territory. Now the last quite a few posts had what to do with Raptors or the initial EV powered product?