GMC Hummer SuperTruck 10/20/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lebron is the idiot - moron would probably be more accurate. Any yes, he's a ****** any way you slice it. An ass with no class. It's too bad he's so talented, he's a terrible role model for kids.
Last time that I checked he has no blemishes on his record, has handles himself presidential class ( something completely forgotten about in the last 4 years) and has given back more than anybody you can mention .

I don't even really care for him as an athlete but the person he is exemplifies what a role model should be.

You don't have a clue about him at all if you are saying he isn't a role model.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lebron is the idiot - moron would probably be more accurate. Any yes, he's a ****** any way you slice it. An ass with no class. It's too bad he's so talented, he's a terrible role model for kids.

Don't bother even arguing with the liberal california trash. Not worth the time - just put him on ignore.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't bother even arguing with the liberal california trash. Not worth the time - just put him on ignore.
Classic stupid response by the smaller minded..blame a difference on state and asumming liberal lol... hopefully you are smarter than you have lead on ...

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna argue. It's moot anyway. I've watched my last NBA and my last NFL game. Screw them.
Good riddance....

Btw it's funny that after all he has done that is what you choose to call him a moron and not a good role model over. Follow the lead of the current person in office who's past blemishes and current antics wouldnt allow him to even be a grade school teacher....meanwhile the " " ******" LeBron has opened a free school with free food and transportation for underprivileged.....

Like I said ,......good riddance and it's too bad you were a fan to begin with

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Led, riddance. C’mon man. Be best. Lol

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Btw it's funny that after all he has done that is what you choose to call him a moron and not a good role model over. Follow the lead of the current person in office who's past blemishes and current antics wouldnt allow him to even be a grade school teacher....meanwhile the " " ******" LeBron has opened a free school with free food and transportation for underprivileged.....

FFS. What does Trump have to do with it? Just because I dislike that racist anti-semetic **** that you hold up as a role model for your children, I must somehow love Trump? I'm an independent. Now I'm thinking that the biggest idiot here is you. And here I am arguing. George Bernard Shaw and pigs come to mind. I need to take @Diesel71 's advice.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FFS. What does Trump have to do with it? Just because I dislike that racist anti-semetic **** that you hold up as a role model for your children, I must somehow love Trump? I'm an independent. Now I'm thinking that the biggest idiot here is you. And here I am arguing. George Bernard Shaw and pigs come to mind. I need to take @Diesel71 's advice.
Racist hahaha.... now I have heard it all. And I brought up the person in office as a reference to role models . As I said before , find me a blemish on LeBrons resumes as to not being a good law Abiding Citizen that has took advantage of his earnings and gave back ??

Racist anti semetic ****.....no sir you are the biggest idot here.

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lebron is racist and anti semetic?