GLRE Time Attack Series Points Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfass16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can post any of mine up. Prolly not many seeing I only got two laps all weekend hahaha

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys - I have pictures of some of your trucks. I have Tommy's, Lou's, blue truck w/898, Wiz, Roger's etc. Do you want me to post them or send them to you privately? If private, send me your email address or phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By all means post em up Ronen, Gracias!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time Attack #2 Full Results coming soon.

It rained overnight on Friday. Track was slippery for about 2 hours. Then it tacked up and got fast! With rain in the forecast we decided to move the timed portion up to approx 3pm. The rain held out until the last truck. Brian came late and it started to drizzle right as he arrived.

None the less it was a great time and almost everyone went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner while it was raining. Then we went back to the track and hung out in the garage and by the fire.

Congrats to the Top 3 in Sportsman and Open.

Sportsman:
Tvibe
IRONMAN
Worldtour

Open:
Kanakry
Scrapman
Clarus Motorsports(Courtney Driving)

full results coming soon with Season results as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Final Results

Congrats again to everyone!

nozKVhXl9nyZuo9C_AnuMHhUbd8fkQYme6fGOFr5QYwxf-o6Vgjqks2a86SDgDLqjA4Kz772h8PhNb-8g24sR6M2HOhdOFl5R6e7jOfVRUBMt1bj-IkYHJUTs8cthDsAfAi9TJDL_7dk0vk1VXGgmjp5sfWqKogIu0CWYfRP982toLHHEHDuIktOMTzUKzqM9XvV0CvPCxGgZOi-mFazGi5AublFUHRvDEozW34W0DhK6eQmx0KexypNovNUI6HfVaQ-AxXSHVtmSXDKoRMUTYhv_FAlCmmdUcKgYYOAppdObjERG2VxknufeOQfLILku3jDX8V6SCX1WfYUpDDBFBgynUd8AouRyZB_crejQNa-wTRe4Vx5gh2OrfQTvYLvFNewrF4NqpKGNEdLsFebhCVINyNStyB1Ae6fi-2l2efcYhQ8jzGp8lF7oKYJTKYk5GZQERUKVeIOL1INsDrxBOGG3pDNICd07MOKa7CO64lDGffhm84fHVenwIVFl_JOA67_IBEwQecnoXtnEMWAQ85p4DRZI9MdgeLn7-j1cig=w816-h995-no

Last edited: