GEN 2 GJ Motorsports Raptor 2017+ 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsm02c

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've got them on the shelf and ready to go. Lead time would be based on which lights and harness you choose

Already placed my order! Lots of Harness work coming your way!

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed

Got mine Friday morning and it’s cool. I’ll get some videos of it. It’s very nicely made. I was concerned about rigidity before I got it. Not really concerned after installing it.

I ended up with 2 red S2 Pro’s and a center S2 Amber Pro. The ambers are very bright. I also went with their most expesive wiring option so here’s what I can do:

So it will:
Red left/right turn signals
Red left/right brake lights
Amber center in reverse
All 3 on by aux switch

The small round led’s under the S2’s are dual brightness. Dimmer running lights, and also function as brake lights.

Overall I’m very impressed.

09F3ABCB-DDFD-4F23-BD97-9B21DA5EE29B.jpg

E6F6B442-96BC-4B37-90E7-3C8E1B7FCB01.jpg

A1AD8774-ED09-4C0E-BA51-E5CD639C9BF3.jpg

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up with 2 red S2 Pro’s and a center S2 Amber Pro. The ambers are very bright. I also went with their most expesive wiring option so here’s what I can do:

So it will:

Amber center in reverse

All 3 on by aux switch

The small round led’s under the S2’s are dual brightness. Dimmer running lights, and also function as brake lights.

Any concerns with the RED left/right being too bright for turn and braking signals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Damn! That looks so good! Can you please get us some night shots? Are the ambers and the red on the same switch?
Got mine Friday morning and it’s cool. I’ll get some videos of it. It’s very nicely made. I was concerned about rigidity before I got it. Not really concerned after installing it.

So it will:
Amber center in reverse
All 3 on by aux switch

Overall I’m very impressed.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any concerns with the RED left/right being too bright for turn and braking signals?

Yes! Sorry I should have added that. The reds seem way dimmer than the ambers, but also only come in a spot pattern. So looking directly on (say at a traffic light), they would be quite blinding to a car behind you. The ambers would be rediculous.

So... I fixed it. I added a Skene IQ-275 pwm dimmer to the left and right red turn/brake lights. It was pretty easy. It only takes one of them because it has two separate inputs/outputs. Now, it runs the red lights at 10% power, until I turn on an upfitter, which then turns all 3 on, and changes the IQ-275 to 100% power. Super slick. I can draw a diagram if anyone wants to do it.

dsm02c

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So looking directly on (say at a traffic light), they would be quite blinding to a car behind you. The ambers would be rediculous.

This is exactly why I went with the ambers on the outside. Im now debating if I should change to diffused pattern instead of the combo pattern. I’m interested to see a wiring diagram for a dimmer... if it’s not a hassle assuming I find the ambers too bright for turn signal use, don’t need any attention from Johny Law due to m turn signals...

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is exactly why I went with the ambers on the outside. Im now debating if I should change to diffused pattern instead of the combo pattern. I’m interested to see a wiring diagram for a dimmer... if it’s not a hassle assuming I find the ambers too bright for turn signal use, don’t need any attention from Johny Law due to m turn signals...

Pro or Sports? Pro ambers are bright! Way way too bright even in the day time to use as turn signals in my opinion. Even dimmed to 10% they might make some people mad.

dsm02c

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pro or Sports? Pro ambers are bright! Way way too bright even in the day time to use as turn signals in my opinion. Even dimmed to 10% they might make some people mad.

I went with the sports, reduced the cost by $180 and it’s really a secondary dust light mounted high with the added bonus of a bed light and antenna mount to me... I have the pros in my rear bumper as work lights / dust lights and they are extremely bright, I’ve been running an S2 Pro driving as the main headlight on one of my motorcycles for about 2 years and it’s impressive. Love Baja Designs, I am not ruling out adding a dimmer on the turn signals though...