GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t do social media type things. Thought we would see updates here more often.

Apologies my friend. It's so easy to update Instagram and Facebook we sometimes forget to provide an update here.

Today we received the custom milled brass antenna mounts...very sexy.

Housings will be in sand blasting all week and weekend. These need to be blasted by hand so this could he one of the longer stages. We hope to be off to powder next week and assembly and shipping after that.

Thanks for keeping us honest in this thread, it's certainly not our intention to keep FRF out of the loop.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks Connor. I don’t do Instagram but didn’t see it on FB either.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Connor. I don’t do Instagram but didn’t see it on FB either.

Yeah the IG to FB cross posting has been wacked up recently really need to get that fixed.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I think a nice option to offer would be a black hardware option where all the mounting bolts for the unit and lights are black. The look now with the silver hardware is nice and industrial looking but some may prefer the black. Me for one.

There are a few reasons we don't offer black bolts on these first and for most, they just don't have the corrosion resistance of a OE bolt or 316 stainless. The 2 options are really aluminium plated bolts that are then anodised or black oxide bolts. The former will fade over time, the latter will corrode and are not really suitable. The best option is to grab some black paint or nail polish and black them out after the light is installed on the truck. This will eliminate the possibility of tool marks in what ever you use to black them out.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Gen 2 lights before they got shipped out for PC.

0C9WhCi.png

D

Deleted member 12951

@t_j
Do these come with replacement bolts and nut clips (stronger hopefully) to attach to the cab or are we supposed to use the existing OEM ones?