GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea if this light still works with Gen 3? Not sure what packaging size/wiring may have changed.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes the 3rd Brake Lights for the 2015+ F150s will fit the Gen3 Raptors. However if you have a rear camera in your brake light, it won't work naturally. But if you don't have the rear camera you're good.

OP
OP
Raptor18Actual

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, good to know. Thanks for the answer. I guess this won't work for me then if I want to retain the brake light camera.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RaptorActual I installed the Bullet Proof Diesel 3rd brake light mount and it works on the '21s even with the camera if you are looking for an alternative.
Hey RotorOver, does the Bullet Proof Diesel mount have a aluminum body or plastic body?

Also did get the follow light version? If so how bright are the lights...BD or Ridgid? Thx!

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey RotorOver, does the Bullet Proof Diesel mount have a aluminum body or plastic body?

Also did get the follow light version? If so how bright are the lights...BD or Ridgid? Thx!
It’s billet aluminum and really stout. I did not get the version with additional lights.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the 3rd Brake Lights for the 2015+ F150s will fit the Gen3 Raptors. However if you have a rear camera in your brake light, it won't work naturally. But if you don't have the rear camera you're good.
Are there any plans on releasing a Gen 3 camera compatible version?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what we've heard, there is a GJ Gen3 mount in the works, but no ETA. Here's the BulletProofDiesel mount on our new Gen3. We've got these mounts good in stock.

XUu7aO4.jpg

MEsw23Y.jpg

7MnqAHP.jpg