GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light - Opinions Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lenses are most guys running and pro or sport with these?

Sports are more than enough the pro are too bright imo

I have installed one, but can not find the pass through wires at the passanger kick panel. I have other lights wired to the uplifter switches and wanted to have the ambers up there as well.

They are really far up there...much higher than you'd think. Mine were taped to one of the wire cables that goes into the fuse box - could barely see them.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lenses are not different from Sport to Pro. The physical lights themselves are different.

I run combo lenses on the ambers and scene on the center light. I have sport lights, which were sufficiently bright on my Gen 1 and now on my Gen 2.

5924262D-02A9-4BD1-AD32-7A25E6BECF15_1_105_c.jpeg

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for the GJ. I love mine!
BD Sports are good enough for off-roading. Don’t know if there is a pro work light one so you could light up your bed even more at night. I also got the NMO mount with it. Might as well get all the goodies at one time and install it once as well!