GJ 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the S2 Reverse Kit as it is would be ideal then. No need for Pros IMO for the reverse kit. Baja setup the reverse kit with Sports for a reason, as it works great.

For your GJ kit maybe Wide Cornering. I run work/scenes myself but honestly some days I wish I did the wide cornering OR driving/combos. Easy enough to switch out so even if you choose wrong you can always swap in different lenses later. So it's not a big deal at all. I wouldn't worry TOO MUCH about it.

I'd say grab the Driving/Combos. Together with your center work/scene (i assume or wide cornering maybe) the'll work great.

Chris S

Reaction score
I used the Dirt Kartel light on a Gen1 and a Gen2. I spent last weekend in Baja at the 1000 race, driving off road in severe dust with two other Raptors, my BD pro LED's were reported to be very visible through the dust, which made things much safer. I am a big fan of this light setup. I put two NMO mounts on the light, to support two radios.

https://www.evilmanufacturing.com/l...baja-designs-s2-sport-flush-mount-lights-gen2