Giving up on getting an allocation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny the bias on here sometimes.

10k off of invoice......in this market.....it's not even a question. It's a done deal for the TRX

ANY adm is a kick in the balls. It's like paying for aftermarket gear you will never get back in a resale, except you just flushed the money and didn't get the enjoy the aftermarket gear while you had it.

The raptor is not special. It's not exclusive and it's not a limited edition. It's a high margin money maker for ford that looks pretty cool and is fun to drive. It also happens to be hampered like most vehicles by the chip shortage.

so if you have one now, enjoy. More are on the way.

More good advice is if you can sell your vehicle without buying another right now. great time to do it. most of us don't have the luxury though.
Ive seen up to 10k off MSRP on ordered TRXs a while back for a few dealers in the country, but anyone claiming 10k off invoice is just BS, especially the guy saying multiple dealers were calling him offering that deal (unless he is the owners kid or something like that). There are a few dealers doing 3 or 4% below invoice right now for orders which seems to be the best deals going.

raptor556

Reaction score
Ive seen up to 10k off MSRP on ordered TRXs a while back for a few dealers in the country, but anyone claiming 10k off invoice is just BS, especially the guy saying multiple dealers were calling him offering that deal (unless he is the owners kid or something like that). There are a few dealers doing 3 or 4% below invoice right now for orders which seems to be the best deals going.
Those dealers are easy to find for the TRX. I think dude confused 10k off msrp with 10 off invoice. in any case, that price is pretty close and a smoking deal compared to whats going on for the most part these days with other vehicles.

People can call it what they want, but paying above msrp ain't ever a good thing.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those dealers are easy to find for the TRX. I think dude confused 10k off msrp with 10 off invoice. in any case, that price is pretty close and a smoking deal compared to whats going on for the most part these days with other vehicles.

People can call it what they want, but paying above msrp ain't ever a good thing.
I’m with you there, which is why I am currently Raptorless. Not a big deal as I am in no hurry and can wait to see how things shake out in the next year or so.

belacyrf

Reaction score
You can get TRX's at discounts. Koons in Vienna VA, will order a TRX at or maybe even below MSRP unless things have changed. No such thing in existence for the raptor.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get TRX’s in mostly any city across Canada or the USA at A discount. Gen 3 Raptor at MRSP is almost impossible now. Just keep in mind…you get what you pay for.

OP
OP
vill

vill

Reaction score
Same here. Have seen a ton of TRXs running around Houston (couple in the neighborhood) not many Gen 3s. Gotta admit, good looking truck but massive! Haven’t compared specs but large in the wild
It’s different here in Abilene. I’ve seen about 5 gen 3 raptors, but I’ve only seen 3 Trxs. It’s probably due the fact the ford dealership here got 6 allocations and sold them at msrp. While the ram dealership is charging 10k over for Trx orders.

raptor556

Reaction score
You can get TRX’s in mostly any city across Canada or the USA at A discount. Gen 3 Raptor at MRSP is almost impossible now. Just keep in mind…you get what you pay for.
I'm going to throw the bs flag on that one.

If anything RAM was way ahead of the power curve with their new generation of trucks, leaving chevy, toyota and ford playing catch up.

"you get what you pay for" yeah, still talking about 70k plus trucks here bro.