Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By choosing me as the winner I can finally start upgrading this nice vehicle everyone in the forum owns, and these lights along with the mounts would be a great start to me modding my Raptor. Also, when someone decides to cut me off I can flip the lights on to give them a slight scare. lol

Attachments

• 20140218_163552.jpg
    20140218_163552.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 85

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you can see from the following picture, all my friends /"The Cool Kids", all have Baja Designs hood mount lights.

bajadesigns_zpsmhenvgmw.jpg

My truck (in the middle) has none. I need to run in the middle of the pack just to stay safe. What little offroad lighting I do have, mostly consist of inexpensive Chinese lights.

These work fine while traveling back and forth from work, being that the Raptor is my daily driver. However, they don't fit the bill while on the half dozen, or so, offroading events I attend each year. This year alone, I have traveled to North Carolina's Outer Bank, several trips to Connecticut, and also the DirtyDozen Maine run. Next year, I hope to make it to Snow Ball.

Now that I have experience with the knock-offs and all of the problems associated with them. Like condensation issues, poor performance, and simple product failure, I am now ready to step up to some Seriously Awesome American made Baja Designs lighting.

Thank you for the oppertunity!

Here are a couple "undoctored" pics. haha:

DSC_5600_zpsb9193773.jpg

DSC_5467_zpsa014706b.jpg

f78a6e24-fd2f-4148-8f9b-7072cdecb8cd_zps74e68455.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you can see from the following picture, all my friends /"The Cool Kids", all have Baja Designs hood mount lights.

bajadesigns_zpsmhenvgmw.jpg

My truck (in the middle) has none. I need to run in the middle of the pack just to stay safe. What little offroad lighting I do have, mostly consist of inexpensive Chinese lights.

These work fine while traveling back and forth from work, being that the Raptor is my daily driver. However, they don't fit the bill while on the half dozen, or so, offroading events I attend each year. This year alone, I have traveled to North Carolina's Outer Bank, several trips to Connecticut, and also the DirtyDozen Maine run. Next year, I hope to make it to Snow Ball.

Now that I have experience with the knock-offs and all of the problems associated with them. Like condensation issues, poor performance, and simple product failure, I am now ready to step up to some Seriously Awesome American made Baja Designs lighting.

Thank you for the oppertunity!

Here are a couple "undoctored" pics. haha:

DSC_5600_zpsb9193773.jpg

DSC_5467_zpsa014706b.jpg

f78a6e24-fd2f-4148-8f9b-7072cdecb8cd_zps74e68455.jpg

Lol awesome entry. The photoshopped Baja lights are great. I definitely give you an A+ for effort lol.

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

I would love to add these lights onto my Raptor. The extra light output would put everything currently on my truck to shame. Here is a pic of my truck before I took it out for some fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 85