Giveaway! Baja Designs XL Pro's and Hood Mounts!

Discussion in 'Baja Designs' started by Baja Designs, Nov 25, 2015.

1. SilentShooter

SilentShooter FRF Addict

If I win I will send you a BD Sticker.. :p

t_j and Jimbo like this.
  2. MajorAR

MajorAR FRF Addict

I need a set of these XL lights to mount on my helicopter in order to better see the Raptors that I will be flying over (filming/photos) during the various runs and FRF Raptor events. I'm out of switches in my truck, but have PLENTY switches unused in the whirly bird.

I hear that these lights cut through dust and the dead of night EXTEMELY well.

-Semper Fi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    Yukon Joe and Baja Designs like this.
  3. lparis69

lparis69 Member

I have been looking for a good set of hood lights for a while now and either I hear bad things about some or they want my first born for payment.. I have heard great things about BD and would like to know for sure before dropping a gold brick on some.. So I'm all up for a free set to see for myself how good they are and I'll definitely spread the word[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Baja Designs likes this.
  4. andrew_villafane

andrew_villafane Full Access Member

Here's my short paragraph as to why I think I need them. I recently broke my hood mount spot lights after a jump. I was on duty (army) at camp grayling mi. We had about an hour until final formation, I decided to go hit some jumps on a two track on post that paralleled the perimeter security fence.

Here comes the not so fun part. I had never jumped this part of the trail, I had driven it in my old truck but had never hit it at high speed. I launched the first three rolling hills clean but fourth got a little fuzzy. I jumped the hill and cleared the road. (The part where I crossed was next to the fence) and landed on loose gravel. The ass end started to sway and I almost gained control but the fence was a little too close. Ended up taking out 70 ft of fence, both spot lights, along with 15,000 worth of other repairs; also got a sweet ticket from the cops. I don't know what type of punishment yet from the army other than a hell of a lot of push ups. I'll leave it at that haha. Here's some pics.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    uploadfromtaptalk1448487476782.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1448487517178.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1448487538489.jpg

~THE GENERAL~

Yukon Joe, Wilson and Baja Designs like this.
  5. cubiefan101

cubiefan101 Full Access Member

This would be a great addition to my truck. I have been slowly buidling my truck. And i mean slowly. I have been on the lookout for a light that is comparable to the hid outputs but has the boxy look that fits the rest of the truck. This would be a perfect match.

Attached Files:

Baja Designs likes this.
  6. Thatcher

Thatcher Member

Give-Away entry

Here is a picture of my truck before we tore up some logging roads, around the local trails. I recently had a stick go into the front of my truck, which destroyed my front 20in LED bar. If I won the lights I would put them on my truck to make up for the damaged light, as well as the dim halogen lights. Thank you.

961497_10206073682951950_75691038_n.jpg

Baja Designs likes this.
  7. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

I honestly do not know where I would put them but would try and find a place or replace something that I already have. I did put some Squadron Pro's up on the light bar on each side for a very impressive side lighting.

Attached Files:

• 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      119.6 KB
      Views:
    • 040.jpg
      040.jpg
      File size:
      95.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

I need them so I can put it on my farm equipment

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    Baja Designs and cbcgeneral like this.
  9. cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral FRF Addict

So I'm not trying to pressure you or anything but have you sent the lights out to me yet? If so I was wondering if I could get the tracking number so I can keep an eye out for them lol.:mwah1:

10. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

^ registration if you win you can send them my way haha