give me the vin getting another one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you're giving us the number this post is useless. I got a lowball number from them and a followup email asking "what do you want?"

If you're looking to be helpful, share the specs of the vehicle you're selling to them, and share their offer.

OP
OP
LouK

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you're giving us the number this post is useless. I got a lowball number from them and a followup email asking "what do you want?"

If you're looking to be helpful, share the specs of the vehicle you're selling to them, and share their offer.
lol someones awful testy

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a lowball number from them and a followup email asking "what do you want?"
I received the exact same response.
I then gave them a number that was virtually the same as the Dealer offered me in trade and they went silent

The following week I drove the Raptor to the dealer, handed them the keys, and picked up my new truck. 1000% easy, perfect buying/selling experience.

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I mean, it would be helpful for people out there too if you also gave your numbers that they gave you, etc.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol someones awful testy
Blunt, not testy. A post about selling a Raptor to givemethevin.com could be useful to others with the crucial info of what you sold and what you received, otherwise it's kinda pointless.
I mean, it would be helpful for people out there too if you also gave your numbers that they gave you, etc.
I didn't start the thread but have nothing to hide. This is a joke offer as of May '21 for a Raptor with every option except the side graphics.

IMG_0446.jpeg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i've heard its literally hit or miss on who you talk with... i sold my 2016 Tacoma Sport with a ton of upgrades to them after taking off easy to remove items i made out like a bandit and was able to get back into a raptor at a reasonable price...

2016 Tacoma Sport w/ 52K miles aftermarket mid travel, leafs, front and rear bumpers and method wheels. offered me $31k and got them up to $33k plus i could remove aux lights, camper shell, bedslide and all interior goodies. sold the parts for $4500 so basically sold my truck for $37500 only owed $10k put the rest down on a gen2 raptor with 52k miles and every option but orange interior and rear tailgate step.

hope this helps and out of all of the online buying companies GMTV gave me the best by a few thousand and was the only one to actually negotiate reasonably. you also have to be realistic yourself and understand just because theres a shortage of used vehicles doesn't mean they'll over pay for every used vehicle.

L8R

Reaction score
Givemethevin just gave me a low offer of 68k for my 2019, every option except hard tonneau cover and only 4,000 miles on it. Lol, they offered to go up $250 when I declined the offer. I was curious what offers people are getting.