Giant motorsports ddl kit install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you would be willing to post your 3rd link dimensions and mounting geometry? System still working well? This could be a big upgrade to the Giant Motorsports DDL system that'll make it attractive to many.

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you would be willing to post your 3rd link dimensions and mounting geometry? System still working well? This could be a big upgrade to the Giant Motorsports DDL system that'll make it attractive to many.

Oh yeah, no problem. I could pull some measurements if anybody wants them.
It's still rocking, I'm actually searching for a new front end, as the baja kits 2.5 kit is not keeping up.
Hucked a pretty large roller at 103 mph and did a full two count before we touched down. Bent the tops of the lca's where the bumps strike, only went half way into the bumps on the rear, and I'm only running 60 psi in them...

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, no problem. I could pull some measurements if anybody wants them.
It's still rocking, I'm actually searching for a new front end, as the baja kits 2.5 kit is not keeping up.
Hucked a pretty large roller at 103 mph and did a full two count before we touched down. Bent the tops of the lca's where the bumps strike, only went half way into the bumps on the rear, and I'm only running 60 psi in them...

sounds like you need a cage before you need a new front setup :win:

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you PM or list the parts. I am looking at DD route but triangulated VS 3 link. Can't cage for many years till kids are older.