Getting read to order a 2012 - newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been lurking and reading for a while, but I will be ordering soon so it is time for me to start shopping.

Here is what I am after.
2012 Black Screw
Luxury Package
Heated/Cooled Seats (comes with Luxury I think?)
Front/rear cameras
Moonroof
Nav
Bed Extender
Tailgate Step

I believe this should be all options except graphics and interior accent package

So far the first dealer quote has been $51.113.92. While this is a good start, I think I can get a better price. Is this realistic? I'm in the Denver area, but wouldn't have a problem traveling somewhere for the right deal. Any input would be beneficial. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my 12 year old Dodge and into a 2012 Raptor! :party52:

Thanks ahead of time!

Dane

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking and reading for a while, but I will be ordering soon so it is time for me to start shopping.

Here is what I am after.
2012 Black Screw
Luxury Package
Heated/Cooled Seats (comes with Luxury I think?)
Front/rear cameras
Moonroof
Nav
Bed Extender
Tailgate Step

I believe this should be all options except graphics and interior accent package

So far the first dealer quote has been $51.113.92. While this is a good start, I think I can get a better price. Is this realistic? I'm in the Denver area, but wouldn't have a problem traveling somewhere for the right deal. Any input would be beneficial. I'm looking forward to getting rid of my 12 year old Dodge and into a 2012 Raptor! :party52:

Thanks ahead of time!

Dane

Congrats Dane. The dealer I ordered my 2012 from does invoice + $500, which in your case comes out to $49,000ish. But my dealer is located in Louisiana, so I doubt you'd want to travel that far...

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Dane. The dealer I ordered my 2012 from does invoice + $500, which in your case comes out to $49,000ish. But my dealer is located in Louisiana, so I doubt you'd want to travel that far...

Where are you finding invoice pricing? Here? - TrueCar.com

Factory Invoice shows ~$49K as built there, so haggling down to $49.5K is doable?

Dane

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you could do better on price. While invoice + 500 is doable, dealers who will are few and far inbetween. I would recommend Contacting Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU). I didn't buy from him but from all the feedback on this site its a breeze working with him.

Oh and welcome!