Getting a skin made for this site.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ha ha, so did I, but I am a stickler when it comes to perfection ;)

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nope. You will be on this site and seeing this default skin on minute, and then BAM, the skin has changed without you knowing what hit ya ;)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bojangles Raptor.. What the hell are you doing on toyota forum? :supergay:

I told you... I'm gonna take an '02 4Runner that has just been rotting like an automotive cocoon in my brother's driveway and fix it up some, lift it (maybe long travel:hmm:) and give it new shoes. Then I'm gonna start taking it on long weekday commutes to the vehicle-destroying jobsites I work at. It will share the weekday-workload with the Raptor, who knows, perhaps take over it altogether at some point. Down the line I wanna re-do the interior, vinyl wrap the exterior, throw on some off-road bumpers, a roofcage, lights, etc.

Truth is, I've been driving the shit outta my truck since I got it. Long commutes during the week, and pounding it out in the desert on the weekends.
I can't stop driving it, but I wanna keep it for a LONG time too...
This move will help preserve the Raptor. Plus when I'm romping on the weekends my brother can take the 4Runner and come play.

So, that's my story....

the real question is: what are YOU doing on the Yota forums????

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Bronco? No....? I was Googling the Raptor (which I do almost every day) and sometimes I like to hear what people on other vehicle forums think of it. Either they love it or they think the grill is ugly (though I think they are just jealus) and I stumbled upon yotaforums with your name written all over it

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
i used to love making skins for forums!
just a suggestion you should make the defualt skin available if people want something more simple

Banned
Reaction score
the only thing i hated about skinning was making all the images for the buttons and stuff, takes forever lol

hopefully this is a nice skin!