Getting a hold of us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to those of you who have tried to get a hold of us but have been unsuccessful. We have tried to implement a new phone system at the shop that runs through multiple peoples phones so we don't miss the calls, yet somehow we are still missing more than I would like to see.

For those who aren't totally familiar with our shop, it's what I like to describe as a controlled chaos. There are 4 of us there and at any given moment who are either under a truck, heads stuck under a welding helmet, notching and bending tubes outside, or packaging plus a thousand other things.

Needless to say, we don't have a dedicated front counter person who just sits and answers phones all day. We will work our ass's off on our end to get better at answering the phone on the first go around, but if for what ever reason it goes to the general mailbox, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able too. Every time I am at my desk I check the general mailbox and I would say I have at least 2-3 calls with no voice mails. I want everyone that calls RPG to know you guys are what matters most to us. So for those of you who need immediate assistance please call my personal cell phone 949-294-9817 and I will do my best to answer any question that you may have.

Jarrett

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great to see you guys are improving your phone system. I'll be giving you guys a call soon about some question on one of my 2 RPG set up trucks! Yeah I'm still getting use to that :party36:

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see you guys are improving your phone system. I'll be giving you guys a call soon about some question on one of my 2 RPG set up trucks! Yeah I'm still getting use to that :party36:

When the hell did you get another truck?

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
makes me want to call and leave a message. I'd be one of those guys that calls and leaves a message and 5 min latter call back and leave another one and by the time you get done trying to listen to it you just call me and say what the hell is wrong with you.

Oh ya, the best is when I get 5 missed calls from the same number within a 10 minute span. Then when I call the number back from caller ID it goes to a general main line that asks for the persons extension you are tying to reach. That's when I just tell myself great, this isn't gonna go over well:biggun:

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If for some Reason Jarrett's personal line is busy. You guys can call or text me(951-675-4118)with any concerns or questions. I know a few of you have it already and a quick text is always easy to answer if its after hours or I'm out running errands. If i don't answer a phone call leave a brief voicemail, it helps to know who we are calling and for what reason. Jarrett An I will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. We want to do what ever it takes to improve our phone service for you.

-Jeff

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We want to do what ever it takes to improve our phone service for you.

Here's an idea: Fix it ASAP and don't talk about it anymore. And don't talk about having 4 people. You guys work like there's 10 of you so make people think that by blowing the market away with your service.

Seriously, small companies are more nimble than bigger ones and can out-perform them.

But don't give away your secrets. Service the market like a small hungry company and make everyone feel like you're big and capable.

Now get some sleep and come back tomorrow with that tin can and string phone system out in the dumpster. :rolleyes:

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jeff, I appreciate your promptness in returning my many calls and text messages over the last month. I am 100% satisfied with the service that RPG has provided!

As you guys expand into the F-150 market, might I suggest offering an internship to a hot Irvine Valley Community College student? She could, take calls, ship parts, make the National runs to Santee, and just look good next to the customer trucks. Don't worry Jeff, you can still monitor the FRF thread and PM's plus you can get her lattes.