Gen3 - Which Aftermarket 37s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my order for the Gen 3 Raptor in.
I'm going with the 35s from the factory, just because of the ugly blue interior.
I'm looking for Aftermarket 37s now, with the usual suspects like Method.. But I'm a first time Raptor owner, so I need a bit guidance :)

Key questions:
1) Which Offset to go for?
2) Which Tire to go for?

(Given the Gen3 has more space now compared to the Gen2, we could pick tires that come a bit larger for still being a 37)

Any suggestions?

Crool88

Reaction score
I have no idea but I am interested like you. I just ordered a Gen3 with 35's as well (technically 34.4's haha). I'll run the stock tires till they need to be changed. By then, there will be plenty of YouTube videos about the largest tires you can fit with or without modifications.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have the wheels here before the Truck, not sure yet which ones to order though.. :)
The OEM wheels look to bad to keep them on a nice new Raptor

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea if the lug pattern is the same on the Gen 3’s as it was on the Gen 2s?
I’ve called Ford and they were no help. Even tried calling some big online wheel vendors and they have no specs yet.

Also curious about what kind of offset will the Gen3 allowed

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you do a ton of off roading? Read somewhere where the travel with the 35 package is much less after installing 37 tires. The suspension is different on the 37 packaged truck to allow for the needed additional travel. That's what I gathered however.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OEM GEN3 wheel specs are as follows:

Base wheel with 35s >> Cast Aluminum: +1.3”/34mm offset
Optional BL wheel >> Forged Aluminum (bead lock): +1.3”/34mm offset
37 performance package >> “Raptor 37” forged aluminum bead lock: +1.2”/30mm offset

Ford F150 bolt pattern is 6x135. GEN1 and GEN2 oem wheels have always been 17x8.5 wheel with a 34mm offset. It is interesting to see that Ford is using 30mm offset for the 37s. BTW .. most guys run 0 offset when going to an aftermarket wheel.

The questions asked here about what wheel (you can use your oem wheel) and tire to run when going to 37s is the wrong question to ask. If you plan to off-road your truck hard and do some small jumps, you will get a lot of rubbing with 37s and even suffer lots of damage. You need to lift the front end prob by 2 inches BUT no one knows for sure yet as no one really has a gen3 truck yet.

I am sure some will try running 37s as soon as they get there GEN3s so hopefully they will chime in and let us know whether or not they ripped off their fenders with 37s.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM GEN3 wheel specs are as follows:

Base wheel with 35s >> Cast Aluminum: +1.3”/34mm offset
Optional BL wheel >> Forged Aluminum (bead lock): +1.3”/34mm offset
37 performance package >> “Raptor 37” forged aluminum bead lock: +1.2”/30mm offset

Ford F150 bolt pattern is 6x135. GEN1 and GEN2 oem wheels have always been 17x8.5 wheel with a 34mm offset. It is interesting to see that Ford is using 30mm offset for the 37s. BTW .. most guys run 0 offset when going to an aftermarket wheel.

The questions asked here about what wheel (you can use your oem wheel) and tire to run when going to 37s is the wrong question to ask. If you plan to off-road your truck hard and do some small jumps, you will get a lot of rubbing with 37s and even suffer lots of damage. You need to lift the front end prob by 2 inches BUT no one knows for sure yet as no one really has a gen3 truck yet.

I am sure some will try running 37s as soon as they get there GEN3s so hopefully they will chime in and let us know whether or not they ripped off their fenders with 37s.

Hey 911, what or who was your source on the Gen3 wheel offset? Fordtechone or somewhere else....just curious as I would like look it up? Thx

Rengastarr

Reaction score
I ordered up a set of Innov8 G500’s +6 mm 17x8.5 and I’m going with the 37” KO2 to play it safe, and possibly going to a more aggressive 37” down the road. The 1.5” collars from RPG are in production now. The dealer is going to install everything for me, so rolling off the lot on the 37’s. Selling my factory beadlock wheels and tires for local pickup in Las Vegas if anyone’s interested.

Attachments

• C9351A3B-F627-484A-800E-DFE3502DA0F6.jpeg
    C9351A3B-F627-484A-800E-DFE3502DA0F6.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 39

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered up a set of Innov8 G500’s +6 mm 17x8.5 and I’m going with the 37” KO2 to play it safe, and possibly going to a more aggressive 37” down the road. The 1.5” collars from RPG are in production now. The dealer is going to install everything for me, so rolling off the lot on the 37’s. Selling my factory beadlock wheels and tires for local pickup in Las Vegas if anyone’s interested.
Great wheel choice. Nothing better on the market.