Gen3 takeoff Beadlock wheels/tires ‘35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do Gen 3 bead locks come with true beadlock rings from the factory?

OP
OP
M

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are capable just like all prior Gens. The beadlock ring has to be bought from Ford performance.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look like they have the true beadlock rings; is that the case or do the Gen 3’s have more bolts than previous “beauty rings”?

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These look like they have the true beadlock rings; is that the case or do the Gen 3’s have more bolts than previous “beauty rings”?
yep, right on the second option, more bolts for the 35s, the 17-18 BL still look the best, IMO

1641627069819.png

Reaction score
I have 5 OEM Beadlock wheels that I removed from my 2020 Leadfoot Raptor for sale. They were removed at 5k original miles. One minor scratch less than 1/4 inch on one, all others are in perfect normal wear status. TMPS were removed and installed on new BlackRhino wheels. Only the wheels are for sale, not the tires. Asking 2K for all 5 and I'm located in San Antonio, TX.

Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpg
    IMG_3641.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
I have 5 OEM Beadlock wheels that I removed from my 2020 Leadfoot Raptor for sale. They were removed at 5k original miles. One minor scratch less than 1/4 inch on one, all others are in perfect normal wear status. TMPS were removed and installed on new BlackRhino wheels. Only the wheels are for sale, not the tires. Asking 2K for all 5 and I'm located in San Antonio, TX.
PM’ed