Gen3 - RSI Smartcap is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RSI SmartCap for the 2021+ Ford F150/Raptor

Offroad Alliance is proud to be the #1 Smartcap dealer in the US! Introduced to the US marketplace at SEMA 2019, the RSI SmartCap is a first in innovation for bed caps. While based in South Africa, the company is opening a North American HQ in Fort Worth, TX!

Built Tough
The RSI SmartCap is forged from strong automotive grade stainless steel. You read that correctly. This cap is made from stainless steel, not fiberglass. It’s designed to hold up to 330lbs of gear when in motion and a whopping 770lbs when static.

Innovation Meets Design
The RSI SmartCap is the world’s first modular truck cap. Each cap is shipped to your doorstep with five individual pieces. The modular design means easier to ship and easier to install. Installation can be accomplished in under an hour with basic hand tools. On the top of every cap is a Positive Pressure Air Vent that filters fresh air into the cap at a greater velocity than the enclosed bed is capable of sucking air in. This unique feature helps minimize road dust on the interior keeping your gear clean and the dust out.

Grand Opening
SmartCap’s feature a unique gullwing door that are approximately 17% larger than the majority of the fiberglass caps on the market today. This translates to more access and an easier time reaching your cargo or RSI SmartComponent.

The Elements
The RSI SmartCap is truly a cap for every season. Bring on rain, snow, freezing temperatures or howling winds. The modular design and stainless steel construction features an innovative sealing method that when properly installed make the cap complete weatherproof. A cap that is truly designed to match your truck and explore the great outdoors.

Speedy Install and Removal
Once the cap is installed, the innovative fastening system allows you to quickly and easily install/remove the cap in about 15 minutes. If you’re needing more bed space or just want to remove the cap when not in use, the RSI SmartCap provide you the ultimate flexibility with minimal time and effort.

Mount Up
Integrated into the top of every cap is a sleekly designed pair of roof rails. These rails feature a t-slot which allows you to integrate a number of items from companies like Yakima, Thule, FrontRunner and so many more.

SmartComponents
SmartComponents easily attach and integrate with the SmartCap. From SmartBins for storage to SmartKitchen for dinner prep under the stars, no other cap features such a variety of components.

Warranty
All RSI SmartCaps are backed by a 3 year comprehensive manufacturer warranty on all parts and craftsmanship.

Questions? Please give us a call, shoot us a PM or check the products out online.

PHONE ——>>>> 888-466-8991

Web ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

MZgcYDy.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of this post, we even have 8 left in stock. Local to Houston? These caps are in stock at our Conroe, TX shop!

hWZtn9T.jpg

5sabCJV.jpg

Et3r8fD.jpg

M9IpexN.jpg

POJLw6t.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We still have a few left at our Conroe, TX location. If you're nearby, pick one up today and save on shipping. Otherwise we ship all over the world!

PHONE ——>>>> 888-466-8991

Web ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

4CJ5s9y.jpg

AtVoRha.jpg

jeNRwW1.jpg

Hdkniyo.jpg

Crool88

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Do you think that thing would hold up well to a lot of vibration from high speed off-roading? I’m worried that connections and seals will not hold up very well.

Reaction score
I have seen one bad review on YouTube that discusses a TON of leaking but even GUNWERKS is running one on a shop Jeep Gladiator without issue. Is the rear cab light and camera window available on these so you can still view cargo inside?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen one bad review on YouTube that discusses a TON of leaking but even GUNWERKS is running one on a shop Jeep Gladiator without issue. Is the rear cab light and camera window available on these so you can still view cargo inside?

If installed properly, these caps should be water tight and dust proof.

They designed a portal window for full sized trucks that allows your trucks third break light to illuminate the bed so it should work fine with a bed view camera.

A46BF809-5B48-4D5F-8B29-8E0A5BCE5E9B.jpeg

Reaction score
If installed properly, these caps should be water tight and dust proof.

They designed a portal window for full sized trucks that allows your trucks third break light to illuminate the bed so it should work fine with a bed view camera.

View attachment 344973
Ok so to clarify the f-150 version has that third break light window? Thanks man!

trentp

Reaction score

I saw those reviews too which had me worried. I did end up going with the smart cap and am super happy with it. After pressure washing I might get a few little drips inside but overall I’ve been happy with how dust and water tight it is. Coming from fiberglass shells on my past 2 trucks the smart cap just feels much more robust and well built and I love that the side windows flip up.

Attachments

• FDF809C9-F2F7-4EED-95FE-5D071EEDE6BA.jpeg
    FDF809C9-F2F7-4EED-95FE-5D071EEDE6BA.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 240B6015-4C0F-4556-B352-844089D78638.jpeg
    240B6015-4C0F-4556-B352-844089D78638.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 88DFED16-5D06-47A9-9316-B71CA3ADAE98.jpeg
    88DFED16-5D06-47A9-9316-B71CA3ADAE98.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 90
  • AEC856E1-E127-41EF-9E8D-1D66C2B6431C.jpeg
    AEC856E1-E127-41EF-9E8D-1D66C2B6431C.jpeg