Gen3 Raptor Triple Fog Light Kits from KR Off-Road are here! (Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Morimoto)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Give that Raptor some much needed lighting with this Triple Fog Light Kit for 2021+ Ford Raptors. We pair our KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Brackets with your choice of three pairs of Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics or Morimoto lights, for the ultimate fog light setup.

The KR Off-Road brackets are made out of 11 gauge stainless steel right here on Long Island (New York). Powder coated black to ensure a durable finish, these heavy-duty brackets feature multiple mounting positions ensuring your brackets not only stay on the truck, but offer you adjust-ability as well. Complete adjust-ability up/down/left/right ensures your lights are aimed precisely where you need them.

Included are the following:
  • 1 Pair of KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Brackets
  • 3 Pairs of Lights
  • All-In-One Wiring Harness to connect to your OEM upfitter switches (each pair of lights will have independent control via your OEM upfitter switches)
  • Pig Tails so that you can re-use your factory fog light switch/wiring
  • Instructions
  • Our "Raptor Lifetime Guarantee". For as long as you own your Raptor, if you manage to break/bend/destroy these brackets we'll replace them free of charge (not including return shipping)

Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/
1697556509775.png

Diode Dynamics Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/
1697556534214.png

Morimoto 4Banger Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimo...off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/
1697556560499.png
(Due to the size of the Morimoto 4Bangers, only 2 pairs fit properly without getting blocked)

Rigid Industries Radiance Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/rigid-...off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/
1697556600927.png

Grab your kit now from our site: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-f-150/2021-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/

Photo Feb 07 2023, 3 13 07 PM.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just dialed in our brackets and we're still taking pre-orders. These are expected to be back from the laser cutter/painter around January 24th (maybe a week earlier). Here are some more photos of them installed on this Gen3 Raptor.

Not only do we give you a lot of mounting channels for a variety of lights, we also left you "windows" on the bracket so that you can get your wrench in there to tighten things down. The hardest part of installing a fog light kit is just AIMING the lights and getting things lined up properly. We made it as easy as we could. So you'll be able to make adjustments.

Another great feature you'll notice is how the lights sit properly in the bumper. They don't protrude from the front or hit the front bumper. They sit nice and proper inside the opening. You can mount up to 3 pairs of lights with NO BLOCKAGE (which was important for us). These photos show the lights aimed forward (which is where you want them) from straight on. You can see how nothing is blocked.

Get your pre-order in now and use coupon code FOGS to save 5% on your order:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/

The lights can actually slide even more to the left/right (it started to rain on me so I called it a day with how these are oriented).

Raptor1.jpg

Raptor2.jpg

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice but I wish there was a filler to take care of the see through look

Problem with that is you lose a lot of adjustability. You're locked into a particular spot and they don't tend to work well across all the light brands. We make one for the Broncos and it restricts you to certain size lights (for example, 1x 3" and 2x 2" on the Bronco).

We thought about making one for the gen3 Raptor, but again, we don't want to lock people into not being able to adjust the lights up/down/left/right. That and it's not as easy an installation when you throw in a bezel because you block access to the bolts/etc...

It's really easy to install our kit because we know what people want when they install it. I sat there, installed the kit and said "it would be easier if I had this" and I made a change in the bracket design. It's why you see there are these window cut-outs on the bracket, aids during installation when you are inserting wrenches/etc...

If we did a shroud/bezel, you lose all that "easy" of installation as well as adjustments.

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my pre-order in back in November! Looking forward to getting this delivered. (You might consider sending out a status update email to all your pre-order customers, I was starting to wonder what the ETA was).

Just curious, do you have instructions for what is required to remove the factory fogs? I haven't looked at the wiring or how they're mounted. Can I reuse the first upfitter switch?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes we'll be providing instructions. We finished test fitting this weekend and we placed the order with our laser cutter for the brackets. They'll here end of next week possibly then we need a week for powder coating.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put my pre-order in back in November! Looking forward to getting this delivered. (You might consider sending out a status update email to all your pre-order customers, I was starting to wonder what the ETA was).

Just curious, do you have instructions for what is required to remove the factory fogs? I haven't looked at the wiring or how they're mounted. Can I reuse the first upfitter switch?
Yes, you can reuse the 1st upfitter. Simply unbolt the factory fogs, disconnect them from the harness. Note: fog wire and upfitter 1 switch wire run on the same harness. The harness is located behind the fogs themselves. The only problem you may encounter is the difference in connectors between your lights & the factory harness. There’s a vendor here that sells a relocation harness that’ll move both wires up to the battery giving you seven usable wires vs 5! Food for thought.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, you can reuse the 1st upfitter. Simply unbolt the factory fogs, disconnect them from the harness. Note: fog wire and upfitter 1 switch wire run on the same harness. The harness is located behind the fogs themselves. The only problem you may encounter is the difference in connectors between your lights & the factory harness. There’s a vendor here that sells a relocation harness that’ll move both wires up to the battery giving you seven usable wires vs 5! Food for thought.

You mean us… as the vendor… we are providing our harness in the kit so you can plug the factory fog light connection into the lights chosen in our package so it’s a plug and play installation - it’s not extra it’s part of our kit

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you know we include (at no additional cost) pigtails so that you can re-use your factory fog light/upfitter connection with our Triple Fog Light Kits?

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-f-150/2021-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/

This allows you to replace your factory fog lights with a MUCH better Triple Fog Light Kit (or Dual Fog Light Kit). One pair of lights will be controlled from your factory Fog Light button and the 2nd/3rd pairs will be controlled from your upfitter. We include 2 pairs of these pigtails (1 pair is used for the factory fog light connection and the 2nd pair is used for the upfitter that Ford has down in the fog light opening). Your 3rd pair uses the upfitter next to your battery.

We try and make this AS EASY AS POSSIBLE for you to get up and running. Each kit includes our 100% USA Made Stainless Steel (and powder coated) brackets. We're taking pre-orders now (our brackets are back from production next week, and then they need 1 week out at powder coating).

MX150 to 2-Pin WP.jpg

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The brackets will be done being laser cut Monday, then it's off to paint (needs 1 week at paint for powder coating). So all those pre-orders will start shipping out around January 24th.