GEN3 Passenger Headlight Amber flickering with high beam staying on.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Noticed my passenger side high beam stays on and the amber flickers. This GEN3 is an 801A and brand new. No modifications. Does anybody have an idea? Gonna see if it’s fuse related tomorrow.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I believe each headlight has a module on the gen 3's, might have to take it to the dealer or if you have forscan you might find a saved code. Let us know what happens, hope its not a new headlight, not sure if there are lots of replacements yet or not. Good luck.

hwycycle

Reaction score
I’m in a similar position with a 2016 F150 with LED headlights. My passenger side front turn signal is intermittently not working. I swapped the control module mounted on the bottom of the headlight assembly to see if the fault follows the module. So far, no issues/faults… but I havn’t driven it too much since the swap.

OP
OP
mikewhiskeyniner

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I had a lot of unseated fuses in the engine bay fuse area. I seated them and all seems to be normal. I don’t know if that fixed it or whatever but the issue hasn’t returned.