GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please send me the spreadsheet (or link), and also software download instructions? It's been a while..

I have hardware but need to download the software to a new PC. Has anyone download the software on windows 11 yet?

TIA
Yup. It works on Windows 11.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have missed it posted here but what is the OEM 37PP setting under the BdyCM Module for 37” Circumference in mm? Trying to adjust my tire size going from 35” to 37” and would like to use the OEM value.
Quick follow-up to this. I just added 37's and reset the BCM settings (MPH spot on within .1 per GPS) as posted in #577:

726-15-01 C104 019A 0AAD
726-15-02 C126 8BB6

After that I did the PCM/TCM initialization and also reset the TCM shift module (not sure if that was needed). Now my 10AT is very sluggish and it drives almost 2/3 gears too high to the point it's trying to hold 1,000rpm and lugs around. Also, my downshifts have gotten very "clunky" coming up to a stop mainly around the 3-2-1 shifts. No CEL or weird lights on the 10AT is just driving very odd, I have about 700 miles on it since doing this. Any thoughts from people that have done similar 35 to 37 upgrade and the 10AT performs the same as before or has same symptoms as me?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick follow-up to this. I just added 37's and reset the BCM settings (MPH spot on within .1 per GPS) as posted in #577:

726-15-01 C104 019A 0AAD
726-15-02 C126 8BB6

After that I did the PCM/TCM initialization and also reset the TCM shift module (not sure if that was needed). Now my 10AT is very sluggish and it drives almost 2/3 gears too high to the point it's trying to hold 1,000rpm and lugs around. Also, my downshifts have gotten very "clunky" coming up to a stop mainly around the 3-2-1 shifts. No CEL or weird lights on the 10AT is just driving very odd, I have about 700 miles on it since doing this. Any thoughts from people that have done similar 35 to 37 upgrade and the 10AT performs the same as before or has same symptoms as me?
@pnwobrigade If you reset the learned shift strategy there is a procedure you a supposed to do after clearing the tables. If you don’t do the procedure it can learn undesired shifting.

1679420015376.png

Attachments

• Adaptive learn strategy steps.pdf
    24.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@pnwobrigade If you reset the learned shift strategy there is a procedure you a supposed to do after clearing the tables. If you don’t do the procedure it can learn undesired shifting.
I really appreciate you sending me this!

I was confused since under the Forscan Speedometer Calibration instructions it references changing both PCM and TCM initialization and I could only find the PCM. I did see the TCM function under service procedures and did that so seems thats where I screwed up.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh my…what a procedure. I gather, this procedure wouldn’t be necessary had he not reset the TCM? From previous posts of guys having added 37s, I hadn’t read/heard them needing to do this is why I’m asking. Be sure to find a desolate road, brother.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my…what a procedure. I gather, this procedure wouldn’t be necessary had he not reset the TCM? From previous posts of guys having added 37s, I hadn’t read/heard them needing to do this is why I’m asking. Be sure to find a desolate road, brother.
Yup, looks like I clearly botched that one. I was able to do Glare Free lighting, all the other main tweaks but this one got me. I was also rushing some being late at night and learned my lesson. Time to find a VERY long road to fix this....ugh

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Littlefx4 Right. Its only neccessary to do if your having a shifting issue and can clear and relearn the strategy. Problem is if you dont get a good initial run it will shift like crap. He can get a good relearn and it will be all good.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I either read here or on another forum that it's 'impossible' to get the reading/numbers for vacuum/psi underneath the display like we can for engine temp and trans temp due to limitations of the truck. Yet under the "measurements" screen, it does show actual values.

Anyone look into this more intricately or have any other information? It'd be nice to have numbers across all four of my selected gauges (engine temp, turbo, trans, MTE)

SoCalRey

Reaction score
Need some help!

What is the "code" for active front camera? I cant seem to find it in the spread sheet.

Also, can some just post here what is needed for the glare free?

Thanks everyone!