GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ln13ln13

Reaction score
I have a 23 Raptor. Did most of the mods with Forscan with no issues, but when I try to get cameras at speed, all the factory values are already set to what Livnitup has in his spreadsheet. My cameras do not stay on at speed though.

Anyone had success with "cameras at speed" on a 23 Raptor?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It has FRS shocks at 1” of pre-load. It was “lifted” for months before this issue . Maybe it I tinker the sensor? Any specific wheel?
That will do it. The ride height will be out of spec due to the lift, but the system won’t set DTCs because it’s within the travel of the sensor. When you do the Ride Height calibration, it’s expecting to see the truck at base ride height. There was a post on here a while back where someone had the same issue. You may have to disconnect the ride height sensors and manually move them within range to get the calibration to complete. However, the system won’t adapt to the actual ride height, so it will not perform optimally.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, I have noticed people talking about the forscan codes for auto mirror fold and auto high beam. In my 23’, they are both standard on there now. Planned on doing forscan just for those but now I don’t need to!

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure and someone correct me if I’m wrong but auto fold and auto high beam have been around for a while. That’s not what people are coding with forscan. They’re coding Lincoln auto fold if they would like that set up, and glare free headlights. Both very different than what you mentioned.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure and someone correct me if I’m wrong but auto fold and auto high beam have been around for a while. That’s not what people are coding with forscan. They’re coding Lincoln auto fold if they would like that set up, and glare free headlights. Both very different than what you mentioned.
You are correct.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That will do it. The ride height will be out of spec due to the lift, but the system won’t set DTCs because it’s within the travel of the sensor. When you do the Ride Height calibration, it’s expecting to see the truck at base ride height. There was a post on here a while back where someone had the same issue. You may have to disconnect the ride height sensors and manually move them within range to get the calibration to complete. However, the system won’t adapt to the actual ride height, so it will not perform optimally.
This worked! Thank you so much

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh. What do those do exactly? I looked them up and I’m still not quite sure. Thanks!

ln13ln13

Reaction score
The Lincoln auto fold mirrors don't unfold until you open and close the driver's door or start the truck. The regular ones unfold when you unlock. The Lincoln auto fold will likely decrease the number of fold/unfold cycles the mirrors go through somewhat.