GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RippRaptor

Reaction score
Oh that just sucks @ss, doesn’t it. Glare free is a very nice feature.
That does really stink! I had plans as soon as my truck got back from the dealer this upcoming January for the recall fix on my flickering parking lights to add anti-glare with forscan. My build date was June 20th, 22 so i guess i fall in the job 2 class.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to entirely disable the power lift gate via forscan? On the list of many settings that do not seem to work, turning it off in vehicle settings does not seem to have any effect. Have turned it off for all profiles including guest, but it still does motorized opening when I double press any of the key fobs.

Adding a bed cap and want to make sure it's off to avoid damaging it accidentally.

mustlistenfc

Reaction score
My raptor came with auto start stop delete, is it possible to turn on with forscan? Or do I need extra module??

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, have Glarefree turned on via Forscan (Nov 21st, 2022 build) and all seems to be fine. menu is activated in Sync as well. Now wondering based on what I just read in this thread if nothing happened. Lighting at night seems to be fantastic but I've never had this type of lighting so not sure what to look for?

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Just another thank you for this thread!

On my Audi's we had another program (VAGCOM) same verbal judo to not say FORSCAN and not laugh the first time.

Anyways:

- Double Horn Honk Disable
- DRL's 60%
- Parking Lights on with DRLs
- Glare Free - seems as cool as it's stated.
- Blinker Click - 5 clicks
- Ride height calibration - 1.5" pearch + 37's - still need to do the tire size relearn (on my to do list).

Will be doing the Lincoln Autofold when it's not -20 outside and I don't risk gear issues with those motors.

Thanks again!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, have Glarefree turned on via Forscan (Nov 21st, 2022 build) and all seems to be fine. menu is activated in Sync as well. Now wondering based on what I just read in this thread if nothing happened. Lighting at night seems to be fantastic but I've never had this type of lighting so not sure what to look for?
Go out for a night drive on a dark road that has oncoming traffic…you’ll see the lights dim an cars approach and get brighter when they pass. No more annoying auto high beams coming on at the wrong time. Great feature! Sucks they took it away for Job 2 builds.
Just another thank you for this thread!

On my Audi's we had another program (VAGCOM) same verbal judo to not say FORSCAN and not laugh the first time.

Anyways:

- Double Horn Honk Disable
- DRL's 60%
- Parking Lights on with DRLs
- Glare Free - seems as cool as it's stated.
- Blinker Click - 5 clicks
- Ride height calibration - 1.5" pearch + 37's - still need to do the tire size relearn (on my to do list).

Will be doing the Lincoln Autofold when it's not -20 outside and I don't risk gear issues with those motors.

Thanks again!
Good on ya man. Forscan is a beautiful thing, I tell ya. I gotta add Trail Turn Assist…21 MY didn’t have it activated like the 23 MY trucks. Unsure about 22 MY.

JTRocks88

Reaction score
So the Glarefree lighting seems to be working on my 23. I used it last night. You should be able to tell if they are working by looking at your lights in the cluster. It should have the green light with the "A" in it. When driving you'll never see the blue high beam symbol come on if it is working. Also, when you start the truck at night, you'll see the headlight "calibrate" themselves by moving up/down and left/right.

Chop96

Reaction score
So the Glarefree lighting seems to be working on my 23. I used it last night. You should be able to tell if they are working by looking at your lights in the cluster. It should have the green light with the "A" in it. When driving you'll never see the blue high beam symbol come on if it is working. Also, when you start the truck at night, you'll see the headlight "calibrate" themselves by moving up/down and left/right.
Did you need to go through the Forscan activation process, or just turn Glarefree on in a menu in the cluster?