GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may need an explain like I'm 5 here. Attached is what I am seeing on my 35" Raptor. How would the first line be adjusted? 726-15-01?
Yeah i didnt explain that well. All you have to change is 726-15-02. Just the first 2 digits. The last 2 digits (B6) will change by themselves or you can just type B6 there. It will autosum those last 2 digits by itself. Your call.
So it should be 726-15-02 C126-8BB6

@Chuckaroo91

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding your DRLs, I would reset them to the factory setting and then change the appropriate code for 75% duty cycle…726-38-01 to xxxx-4Bxx-xxxx.

As for the Glare Free, it doesn’t matter the order in which you change the codes…just be sure to reset the APIM after changing those codes. I caution you to double check & triple check that you’re changing the correct code.
I was noticing if you load ...say the APIM module (NOT the as built version) Forscan seems to have a bunch of "geewiz" buttons in there. One I noticed was for the Glare Free mod. Sort of a one click button to do it all. Has anyone tried any of these? Can they be trusted on a Raptor?

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i didnt explain that well. All you have to change is 726-15-02. Just the first 2 digits. The last 2 digits (B6) will change by themselves or you can just type B6 there. It will autosum those last 2 digits by itself. Your call.
So it should be 726-15-02 C126-8BB6

@Chuckaroo91
Got it. Will give that a try this evening. Do you need to do a PCM relearn or anything after making the update?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was noticing if you load ...say the APIM module (NOT the as built version) Forscan seems to have a bunch of "geewiz" buttons in there. One I noticed was for the Glare Free mod. Sort of a one click button to do it all. Has anyone tried any of these? Can they be trusted on a Raptor?
I didn’t do Glare Free that way so I can’t say, good Sir! I would imagine if one did change it as you suggest, you’d still have to reset the APIM module.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t do Glare Free that way so I can’t say, good Sir! I would imagine if one did change it as you suggest, you’d still have to reset the APIM module.
Can you clarify resetting the APIM module? How is this done? I hadn’t seen this referenced anywhere until you posted about it and I’m about to do Glare Free.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you clarify resetting the APIM module? How is this done? I hadn’t seen this referenced anywhere until you posted about it and I’m about to do Glare Free.
The info for Glare Free was posted waaay back on pg 9 by @ganooch, see below. As you see, the APIM module will need a reset after making those changes. Do this by clicking on the “Wrench” icon to the left, locate APIM, & reset it.

Take note: I made the individual changes below and NOT the ‘easy’ method @Keshka mentioned a few post above.

As always, back up your modules before making any changes & double/triple check to ensure you’re changing the correct module!
***Back up your modules and use the below at your own risk****

All of the changes below are required. Result in your Setting menu will be Glare Free replacing Auto hi-beams, you won't have both. Also, on the bottom left corner of the dash, you will push the stalk forward to cycle through no indicator, green Auto indicator, and blue hi-beams indicator (hi-beams off, glare-free, normal hi-beams on respectively).

Glare Free Menu (replaces Auto High beam) in APIM:
7D0-09-01 x1xx xxxx
7D0-09-03 xxCx xxxx
Note: a module reset in FORScan or power cycle is required for the menu to appear.

IPMA
706-01-01 xxxx xxx9

SCCM
724-04-01 xxx4 xxxx

IPC
720-01-01 xx8x xxxx
720-10-01 xxxx xxx3

HCM
734-01-01 xxxx xx01
734-01-02 x3xx xxxx

Short bed with scales / ccd or Raptor
734-01-04 xx56 D1

Credit to ROBB1, tonesto7, and Livnitup over at F150gen14.com forum.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info for Glare Free was posted waaay back on pg 9 by @ganooch, see below. As you see, the APIM module will need a reset after making those changes. Do this by clicking on the “Wrench” icon to the left, locate APIM, & reset it.

Take note: I made the individual changes below and NOT the ‘easy’ method @Keshka mentioned a few post above.

As always, back up your modules before making any changes & double/triple check to ensure you’re changing the correct module!
Completed it and did not need an APIM reset step. Just turned ignition off and on.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the menu updated.

Glare free enables the more modern high beam tech that was recently made legal by a new bill. Ford was already installing the hardware and you just have to enable it.

The new tech keeps the high beams on at all times while driving at night. It used the traffic camera system to track cars and rather than turning offf the high beams it just dims out a swath where the other car is.