GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkraus01

Reaction score
I was able to add the Transmission digital temp and the water digital temp, but is there a way to get the oil digital temp as well on the top gauges? I see in the google doc files on IPC 720-07-01-xxxx-****-xxxx is says Oil Dig Temp do not use.... is there somewhere we can turn this on? Clearly the data is there as you can see it on the measurements page..... Thanks for any help. It would be nice to have all 4 gauges showing digital.
-Mike
I never got a response to this, anyone how to add oil digital temp? Any idea why it says 'do not use dig oil temp?'

Attachments

• IMG_4250 (002).jpg
    IMG_4250 (002).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 31

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Does anyone know if "surveillance mode" is an option to turn on in forscan? This is a feature on police package vehicles in general that turns off all running exterior lights except brake lights (when pressed) and dims all interior gauges and lights by the push of a button. Just wondering if this is an option in sync4 that can be made available with forscan.

Thanks.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a question about anti glare functions, I just got my truck have Forscan up and it says adaptive front lighting system disabled. Is that the anti-glare everyone is talking about? And all I have to do is enable it?

mkraus01

Reaction score
I have a question about anti glare functions, I just got my truck have Forscan up and it says adaptive front lighting system disabled. Is that the anti-glare everyone is talking about? And all I have to do is enable it?
No, adaptive lighting is the headlights moving in the direction of steering. Steer left, lights move a bit to the left. Same with right. When you add the feature through Forscan, you will see a selection for 'anti-glare lighting'. It is not there otherwise.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, adaptive lighting is the headlights moving in the direction of steering. Steer left, lights move a bit to the left. Same with right. When you add the feature through Forscan, you will see a selection for 'anti-glare lighting'. It is not there otherwise.
OK I was curious because my lights turned in the direction of the steering wheel already but in here it says disabled. Lol

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second question.
I followed these instructions but was confused as there are 3 boxes of 4 xxxx values, so do I uses only the first two boxes to change the values or the last boxes?

***Back up your modules and use the below at your own risk****

All of the changes below are required. Result in your Setting menu will be Glare Free replacing Auto hi-beams, you won't have both. Also, on the bottom left corner of the dash, you will push the stalk forward to cycle through no indicator, green Auto indicator, and blue hi-beams indicator (hi-beams off, glare-free, normal hi-beams on respectively).

Glare Free Menu (replaces Auto High beam) in APIM:
7D0-09-01 x1xx xxxx
7D0-09-03 xxCx xxxx
Note: a module reset in FORScan or power cycle is required for the menu to appear.

IPMA
706-01-01 xxxx xxx9

SCCM
724-04-01 xxx4 xxxx

IPC
720-01-01 xx8x xxxx
720-10-01 xxxx xxx3

HCM
734-01-01 xxxx xx01
734-01-02 x3xx xxxx

Short bed with scales / ccd or Raptor
734-01-04 xx56 D1