GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue, until I changed bottom center pick to VDM, then it worked. I could not find a procedure on how to do this, so I sort of figured it out by myself. If anyone has a link to a procedure for the Gen 3, that would be great. Attached are pictures of the Height before, VDM part that I changed as mentioned, and ride height after. Does this look about right, or should I be closer to 0 on the level? I just changed my truck from a factory 35 to a 37 with factory rims and 1.5" front end RPG Perch Collars.

Thanks
-Mike Kraus
The procedure is pinned in the Gen 2 suspension forum, same procedure for the Gen 3s

zela

Reaction score
I'm having issues adjusting the tire size from 35 to 37. It comes back with DTC issues, I can clear a few but a few come back right away. The speed reading is still off after changing circumference.

Does anybody have working steps/procedure for a gen 3?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm having issues adjusting the tire size from 35 to 37. It comes back with DTC issues, I can clear a few but a few come back right away. The speed reading is still off after changing circumference.

Does anybody have working steps/procedure for a gen 3?
Hard to help if you dont tell us what you changed. Did you do the TCM/PCM relearn? What DTCs are you getting?

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love it if there was a way to open the shade on the moonroof with one click instead of the current behavior of one click half open, second click all the way open. Is there something for this on ForSCAN?
Now that you mention this, I could have sworn I saw this in one of the earlier commercials for this truck. Or maybe my eyes were playing tricks.

gablacks

Reaction score
Just a quick "THANKS!!!" to everyone posting help with FORScan on this forum. I finally took the plunge today and it was easy because of all the Q&A shared here. From Bambi mode to Glare Free and DRL On.... I'm loving the changes and can't wait for dark so I can experience glare free. I couldn't have done it without your posts (at least not right the first time anyway)!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a quick "THANKS!!!" to everyone posting help with FORScan on this forum. I finally took the plunge today and it was easy because of all the Q&A shared here. From Bambi mode to Glare Free and DRL On.... I'm loving the changes and can't wait for dark so I can experience glare free. I couldn't have done it without your posts (at least not right the first time anyway)!
You’ll love it man. No turning back now! Lol

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, man. There is so much you can do with some good research and a bit of confidence. The only problem with getting this far is all of your friends with F-150s are going to want you to "hack" their trucks.

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what DTC P160A is and how to permanently clear it? Keeps coming back after I clear and restart. Think it’s related to the speedo recalibration.

I’ve done:
75% DRLs
DRL includes parking lamps
Adjusted my speedo for the factory 37s
Disable Double Honk

DAA35013-27E0-4AEE-A9E3-40406959E2D7.jpeg