GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
I notice it was removed. Not sure why. The Quiet time mode in the apim is
FoE Seatbelt Warning Strategy (FESWS) • Quiet Time Exhaust Mode (QTEM) • Clear Exit Assist (CEA)
7D0-09-05 xxxx-xXxx-xx--
0 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Disabled8 =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Disabled
1 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning9 =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning
2 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress PreventionA =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Prevention
3 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting DisabledB =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Disabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting Disabled
4 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA DisabledC =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Disabled
5 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress WarningD =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Warning
6 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress PreventionE =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Egress Prevention
7 =FESWS Disabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting DisabledF =FESWS Enabled • QTEM Enabled • CEA Enabled - Menu Setting Disabled
inb4 an inside man at Ford nukes this thread

mkraus01

Reaction score
OK, so I apologize if this has been covered, but I cannot seem to find it after reading through threads for at least the last 2 hours. I have a Gen 3 Raptor and I want to keep the headlight switch in auto and have the 3 grill indicator lights on all the time (just like my Gen 1, BTW), as well as the orange halo lights on but not the headlamps on unless it is dark out. If I turn on the parking lights, they work like I want, but I don't want to have to remember to turn the switch on at night, and off after I park, etc. The 3 amber lights are the signature of the Raptor... why they are not on all the time baffles me. I guess to each his own. When I turn on DRL, the halo lights come on, but not the 3 indicator lights. The 3 indicator lights only come on in park and when dark out and the headlamps come on.

I just bought the ForSCAN adaptor and backed up all my files, now I'm ready to start playing but can't seem to find this feature.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
-Mike Kraus
2022 Code Orange 35

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 19

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK, so I apologize if this has been covered, but I cannot seem to find it after reading through threads for at least the last 2 hours. I have a Gen 3 Raptor and I want to keep the headlight switch in auto and have the 3 grill indicator lights on all the time (just like my Gen 1, BTW), as well as the orange halo lights on but not the headlamps on unless it is dark out. If I turn on the parking lights, they work like I want, but I don't want to have to remember to turn the switch on at night, and off after I park, etc. The 3 amber lights are the signature of the Raptor... why they are not on all the time baffles me. I guess to each his own. When I turn on DRL, the halo lights come on, but not the 3 indicator lights. The 3 indicator lights only come on in park and when dark out and the headlamps come on.

I just bought the ForSCAN adaptor and backed up all my files, now I'm ready to start playing but can't seem to find this feature.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
-Mike Kraus
2022 Code Orange 35
Refer to post #9. It’ll be the 3rd code down that you’ll need to change. Now go knock it out! Oh, be sure to download the latest version of Forscan prior to any changes. It’ll save you some headaches.

DCM

Reaction score
Forscan support has sent me an updated software file to test. I am going to try and load it up tonight after work and see what happens.
What updated version is Forscan sending you? Is it just the beta available on the website v2.4.5 beta3? Running into same issue with IPMA module. Sent logs to Forscan this morning, but unsure if I'll get a response over the holiday weekend.

socal raptor

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can change the idle in forscan or make it so the valve on the exhaust is open at idle? It would be nice in Baja mode to have that loud idle. If you just tap your foot on the gas a tiny bit it opens up the valve and sounds good.
Bumping this if anyone has an update?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What updated version is Forscan sending you? Is it just the beta available on the website v2.4.5 beta3? Running into same issue with IPMA module. Sent logs to Forscan this morning, but unsure if I'll get a response over the holiday weekend.
Assuming you’re using Windows, you should be running this version…

April 19, 2022 - FORScan for Windows version 2.3.47 is released

DCM

Reaction score
Assuming you’re using Windows, you should be running this version…

April 19, 2022 - FORScan for Windows version 2.3.47 is released
Yeah, that's the version that I was using. Forscan just responded and sent me version 2.3.48 and said it would work on the IPMA. About to update and give it a try.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Refer to post #9. It’ll be the 3rd code down that you’ll need to change. Now go knock it out! Oh, be sure to download the latest version of Forscan prior to any changes. It’ll save you some headaches.
Is that all clearance lights? Meaning lights in the fender flares or just the front the lights?

mkraus01

Reaction score
I was able to add the Transmission digital temp and the water digital temp, but is there a way to get the oil digital temp as well on the top gauges? I see in the google doc files on IPC 720-07-01-xxxx-****-xxxx is says Oil Dig Temp do not use.... is there somewhere we can turn this on? Clearly the data is there as you can see it on the measurements page..... Thanks for any help. It would be nice to have all 4 gauges showing digital.
-Mike

Attachments

• IMG_4250 (002).jpg
    IMG_4250 (002).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 82