GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, this is the “Auto hold” feature found in the settings menu. My dealer enable it before leaving the lot. Forscan will accomplish this as mentioned above but I’m not gonna adjust settings when the truck already has the feature.

First, ensure you have the latest ver of Forscan.
Second, ensure you’re changing right codes & values for the IPC module…
720-01-01 xx8x xxxx
720-10-01 xxxx xxx3

Sometimes these numbers can look like they’re running into each other so double check & triple check before you change anything.

Let us know how it goes…
Thanks. So it worked when I did NOT load the saved profile! But, now I get an issue with IPMA... I have the most current Forscan version. I'm just leaving alone for now. Too many issues.

1651423487764.png

Kinger9

Reaction score
That brake assist setting is in vehicle settings...in the infotainment.
Any time you come to a complete stop it locks the vehicle (brakes) and releases with throttle input.

But it does not hold the vehicle in park...
Ahhhh I get it now. I’m just turning it on through forescan but that’s dumb. For some reason I thought only hidden features are in forescan. My bad.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the glare free working with no pop ups or hidden background dtc codes. Turns out I never reverted the sccm module and I also made a wrong change in that module. So I kept making the correct change while an incorrect change remained in the background. Only found it today by going threw each module and confirming each block.

Kinger9

Reaction score
Well I got the glare free working with no pop ups or hidden background dtc codes. Turns out I never reverted the sccm module and I also made a wrong change in that module. So I kept making the correct change while an incorrect change remained in the background. Only found it today by going threw each module and confirming each block.
Great work! This is my favorite light mod in any vehicle by far! With the fogs on and Aux1 Fogs its so much light output. Really nice and its all auto. The transition from low to high is amazingly smooth and and angling is just icing on the cake. Very very cool.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work! This is my favorite light mod in any vehicle by far! With the fogs on and Aux1 Fogs its so much light output. Really nice and its all auto. The transition from low to high is amazingly smooth and and angling is just icing on the cake. Very very cool.

OK... what are you taking about?
Are you able to increase the brightness of the aux lights?
And have them on independently from headlights (excl Aux1)?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK... what are you taking about?
Are you able to increase the brightness of the aux lights?
And have them on independently from headlights (excl Aux1)?
Increase brightness, no. He did the Forscan mod that enables the fogs and high beams to be on at the same time. With him just having done the Glare Free mod, the high beams are on all the time (obviously during the hours of darkness) which means the fogs will be on as well. To me, those fogs are junk…just my $.02.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Increase brightness, no. He did the Forscan mod that enables the fogs and high beams to be on at the same time. With him just having done the Glare Free mod, the high beams are on all the time (obviously during the hours of darkness) which means the fogs will be on as well. To me, those fogs are junk…just my $.02.
Oh I see... I did that on my Jeep with an OBDII adapter and my phone; turn on fogs with high beams.

But why would you want your high beams on all the time? Even if you remove the glare? Aren't the driving light good enough? I think the Raptors headlights are leaps and bounds better than any other vehicle I've driven to date.

And the fogs are great...they are meant to just light up the front of the nose... Basically illuminate under the fog...
It really depends what you want your aux lights to do...every light has a specific purpose...if you want flood lights, then you need to buy flood lights. Just my $0.02.

On my Jeep I had KC Flex Light Bar...amazing illumination for such a small light bar. Turns night into day holy smokes. I kept it hoping I could install it on the Raptor...but I don't see anywhere I can install it on the factory bumper. :(

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I see... I did that on my Jeep with an OBDII adapter and my phone; turn on fogs with high beams.

But why would you want your high beams on all the time? Even if you remove the glare? Aren't the driving light good enough? I think the Raptors headlights are leaps and bounds better than any other vehicle I've driven to date.

And the fogs are great...they are meant to just light up the front of the nose... Basically illuminate under the fog...
It really depends what you want your aux lights to do...every light has a specific purpose...if you want flood lights, then you need to buy flood lights. Just my $0.02.

On my Jeep I had KC Flex Light Bar...amazing illumination for such a small light bar. Turns night into day holy smokes. I kept it hoping I could install it on the Raptor...but I don't see anywhere I can install it on the factory bumper. :(
His "favorite mod" is turning the headlights into glare free lighting which has been legal and used in Europe for years now and has only this year become legal here. It's also called anti-dazzle.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OFF-ROAD IOD #2
7D0-01-04 xxx6-xxxx-xxxx
**MY FACTORY WAS 4**
Just FYI, this setting turned off the entire driver side audio for me after rebooting. I was like, uh.... thats not good... seems like 21s and 22s are coded very differently. I think someone mentioned that the 22 raptors are programmed more along the lines of the f250/350/450 trucks. I am struggling to find how to turn the doo-dee-doo x 3 on key on... also, any way to disable the pop up banners "Step on brake to start" pop up? or disable start up animation on a 22???

I just did the Glare Free mod and its AWESOME. Seriously cool. Now just need to replace the factory fogs/driving lights for more output. The factory lights are a bit weak IMO