GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I started working on this. I am able to change the first 2 in APIM but I am getting an error when trying to change IPMA. It says "Service procedure has been interrupted" I tried several times but it keeps failing with the same message.

I am running 2.3.47 forscan and USB Blinker FS on driver 2.12.36.4. Any ideas?

I also tried my old elmconfig unit. same results.

Same here
Was gonna give this a whack this weekend but y’all are giving me pause!

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I just need to find someone near me in GA that already has forscan. All I want is the marker lights on during the day with my DRL’s.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I started working on this. I am able to change the first 2 in APIM but I am getting an error when trying to change IPMA. It says "Service procedure has been interrupted" I tried several times but it keeps failing with the same message.

I am running 2.3.47 forscan and USB Blinker FS on driver 2.12.36.4. Any ideas?

I also tried my old elmconfig unit. same results.

That's pretty common from what I've seen on this gen so far. Just reach out to Forscan support and send them logs and they will give you a new version that works. It has something to do with the calibration level of the module that they have to add to the software. They were really responsive went I worked with them in the past

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty common from what I've seen on this gen so far. Just reach out to Forscan support and send them logs and they will give you a new version that works. It has something to do with the calibration level of the module that they have to add to the software. They were really responsive went I worked with them in the past
Ok took your advice and sent an email off to support.

This is the only issue that I can see in the log

2022-04-28 19:40:08.637 [Comm Adapter] Error on reading data!
2022-04-28 19:40:08.637 [Comm Adapter] OBDII to RS232 interpreter not found
2022-04-28 19:40:08.638 [Ford Vehicle] FTDI #1:D3722AAU works, but no ELM found with baudrate 38400

Last edited:

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need to find someone near me in GA that already has forscan. All I want is the marker lights on during the day with my DRL’s.

That's weird... my orange/amber lights are on during the day... actually any time the truck is on.

Am I missing something?

Ta2punk

Reaction score
That's weird... my orange/amber lights are on during the day... actually any time the truck is on.

Am I missing something?
I have my lights set on the auto setting and I don't think the 3 marker lights are on during the day. I'll have to look again but I could have sworn they weren't. Also I'm in a 22, maybe they are on during the day on the 21's?

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Am I missing something?
I was messing with it yesterday. In Park, I look at the front, and all off. Lights set to Auto. I searched a bit and found this:

1651240973007.png

Last edited:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my lights set on the auto setting and I don't think the 3 marker lights are on during the day. I'll have to look again but I could have sworn they weren't. Also I'm in a 22, maybe they are on during the day on the 21's?
Markers only come on with the headlights unless you Forscan to always be on.

Kinger9

Reaction score
Just wanted to confirm I want to lower my TPS threshold.

Is 726-56-01 the right spot? In my 19 raptor I had to code the tire pressure in Hex. Can I still do this on my Gen3? Thanks!

I am referencing this sheet: