GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am pissed off. Why the heck do you guys live so damn far from me? I bought the cable, got the license couple of years ago and never had the balls to use it. Sonofabitch.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am pissed off. Why the heck do you guys live so damn far from me? I bought the cable, got the license couple of years ago and never had the balls to use it. Sonofabitch.
Hey man, I was afraid just as you. But after I did the first change with success, the few others I’ve done were a breeze.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, I was afraid just as you. But after I did the first change with success, the few others I’ve done were a breeze.
Appreciate that. While I haven’t tried it, and am hoping another member above who doesn’t live far from me may help me out, what I don’t think I’d be able to figure out is the initial step where it’s said you need to save the original settings before proceeding.

I will also say a big thank you to a poster above who mentioned the auto folding mirrors is now in the vehicle settings. I really like that feature.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate that. While I haven’t tried it, and am hoping another member above who doesn’t live far from me may help me out, what I don’t think I’d be able to figure out is the initial step where it’s said you need to save the original settings before proceeding.

I will also say a big thank you to a poster above who mentioned the auto folding mirrors is now in the vehicle settings. I really like that feature.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I started working on this. I am able to change the first 2 in APIM but I am getting an error when trying to change IPMA. It says "Service procedure has been interrupted" I tried several times but it keeps failing with the same message.

I am running 2.3.47 forscan and USB Blinker FS on driver 2.12.36.4. Any ideas?

I also tried my old elmconfig unit. same results.

Last edited:

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I started working on this. I am able to change the first 2 in APIM but I am getting an error when trying to change IPMA. It says "Service procedure has been interrupted" I tried several times but it keeps failing with the same message.

I am running 2.3.47 forscan and USB Blinker FS on driver 2.12.36.4. Any ideas?

I also tried my old elmconfig unit. same results.
Same here